ICICI Bank — charging money without the usage of the crredit card

i am a icici bank credit card holder.the card number is 4477********8004.the bank is paying somebody else's NDPL electricity bill for the last few months without my knowledge.and i am being asked to pay for that sum of money.when i tried to reach the bank through the coustmer care they said,the server is down so your request cannot be processed.then i tried again and they gave me a similar excuse.when i didnt pay that extra bill they are charging late fees and other such fees aswell.there is no chance that the bank is paying my home's electrcity bill because i myself pay it through cash or cheque and i have all the receipts to prove my point.when i tried reaching the bank through the coustmer care they again and again said that the server is down and we cannot register this complaint of yours.this reason has already caused me unnecessary haressment already so i want the bank to pay the due attention to my problem immediately otherwise i will be left with the only alternative to move to court.i want the bank to reach me as soon as this complaint reaches them.please note that since the time i tried rechin the coustmer care my phones after that has not been answered.a man named Mr.Ram is whom i talked to who said this sort of a complaint cannot be registered.i am not going to pay any late fees or any such dues regarding this.

Comments

Credit card No.[protected]

I have not received the statement for the month of january 2009 - 20/1/2009. Please send the same by courier since I am not able to get it from email.
Credit card No.[protected]

ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051
    ICICI Bank - charging money without the usage of the crredit card