[Resolved] ICICI Bank — ICICI Bank cheated me with deducting 10,000/- from my saving account
Dear Sir / Ma'am,
MySelf Rupendra Mehta, From Delhi Itself, I have a major issue with ICICI Bank and right now i am very much fed up because of my financial condition is not good and above that ICICI bank had deducted 10, 000/- Rs. from my saving account without any information or intimation to me. This is purely a theft made by ICICI Bank.
Here I would like to update you with full case study of mine and requesting you to please help me immediately so that I can spread this issue everywhere so that all o[censored]s can get to know what exactly ICICI Bank is doing.
I have a saving account with ICICI Bank from last 2 years; recently I had deposited 20, 000/- Rs. Cheque in my ICICI Bank account, today when I checked online I found that ICICI Bank has deducted 10, 000/- Rs. from my account and account statement also showing 13000/- Rs. in negative. when I checked with ICICI bank they told me that I didn't made the credit card payment that’s why they have deducted the amount, when I asked with ICICI representative that how come you got to know that I had a credit card and didn't made the payment where they said we just assumed and by name and if customer has taken any loan from us and didn’t made the payment then we are liable to deduct the amount from any of his account.
Here my issue is:
1. How come they can deduct any amount from my account without informing to customer or to me?
2. Take an example if I had a credit card and they want money then they suppose to contact me first by address or phone number, where I suppose every bank has all complete details of the customer.
3. This is purely a theft made by ICICI Bank.
4. Here I feel, Bank can do anything for the sake of their own benefit or their own purpose, where as a customer we have to run around number of time to the number of desk.
5. Why ICICI Bank didn’t contacted me that they are going to deduct ‘x’ amount from my saving account, the same question I have asked with ICICI Bank representative, she told me that we don’t have your address and contact number, now the question is how come this is possible where first of all whatever transaction happens in my account for above 5000/- Rs. I always get a sms, they have my mail ID, and they have the address otherwise how come I used to get cheque books by courier.
6. I have just downloaded bank statement where after depositing 20, 000/- Rs in my saving account no transaction happened then how come account balance is in negative.
I would like to update all of you that I am going to lodge a complaint against ICICI Bank with asking a big compensation because I want to teach them a big lesson.
And finally, please be very cautious if you have ICICI Bank account (or any other bank account) anything can happen with you money.
ICICI Bank has deducted 10, 000/- Rs. From my account easily, now for getting the same back (my own money) lets see how much struggle I have to do.
Sir / Ma'am i would like to please take this issue seriously and take an action them immediatly.
God will help….? God knows….!
Was this information helpful?
Aug 14, 2020Complaint marked as Resolved