[Resolved]  ICICI Bank Credit Card — credit card pin number

Dear sir
I received two credit cards on my name & wife name of N.SUNDARI from you in the year 2006 in the month of july. So far i have not utilised those cards. I would like to use these cards here afterwards. so i may be issued PIN Cards for those cards. since issued pin no. sheets are misplaced. and also please give your chennai cantact phone numbers.
Card No. 1
M.SAMINATHAN CARD NO. [protected]
Card No. 2
N.SUNDARI CARD NO.[protected]
m.swaminathan

Comments

ICICI Credit Card — icici credit card pin not received

My ICICI Credit card is no-[protected], i received card but not any pin number & statement on my postal address.pls send me my pin number & statement on my postal address or my e-mail

Could you please send the credit card statement in following mail id?

My CC #: [protected]

ICICI GOLD CREDIT CARD — PIN NO. NOT RECEIVED

I have not received any pin no. for my credit card bcoz of which i m not able to talk to customer care as well.

my mobile no. is [protected]

Awaiting response from your side.
I have received the icici T itanium credit card No- [protected] on[protected] but not received the Pin No. of credit card. Please issue me Pin No early and possible.
Dear sir
I have received the icici credit card and internet banking password. but not received the Pin No. of credit card and user id in internet banking. Please issue me Pin No and user id as soon as possible.also activate the mobil banking facility my mobil no is [protected].
My Name :S.Manikandan
My AC no :[protected]
AC branch :Nattarasonkottai.
my credit card no : [protected], Date of issue : 11/11/2009
S.Manikandan
Sir, I have received my titanium credit card No [protected].But didnt get PIN no.Kindly make necessary arrangments to get my PIN .Thanking you.

ICICI Bank