[Resolved]  ICICI Bank - Credit Card — Issued credit card without my permission and freeze my account

Hi sir/mam.

This mail about complain icicibank credit card department.
I want to tell a case about icicibank credit card.
the case is before 2 years back icici bank issued a credit card without my permission and confermation .
they delivered it on wrong hand. after one year i got SMSs and telephone calls that i hold two credit cards of icici bank. i made a complain regarding this in customer care. they said that they also issued a american express card on my name. they said they will do enquiry and solve first card and after this second card.
After enquiry they accept that they delivered credit card to some mr.Vishal and on his ID. they resolve that disput in my favour . after this no conversation held and i got a call from recovery department then i did complain again. they said that there is one more card i that is american express card that was issued behalf on previous card.
i told that if you are accepting that first card i did not get then how can they issued second card and again delivered it wrong hand.
they repplied that they will take some time for inquiry.

after 2-3 months i get a letter that case is resolve in bank favour without communicatin me.
the bank also debited my all money from my saving account which is in icici bank becoz of this my all ECS and cheuqe was bounced and i faced so many difficulties.i ask them for application form on which i applied for credit card but they did not ready to show that document.
they also naver communicated me even my mobile no. remain same last 4 years.
The bank is not ready to solve case pls do needfull related with this case. i forwarding you the mail conversation with the icici bank.
pls do the needfull