[Resolved]  ICICI Bank Credit Card — Harassment and Cheap Behavior of Executives.

Sub : Harassment and Cheap Behavior of Executives.
Ref : C.C. No. [protected]

I am an HNI Customer with your bank and using the Credit Card facility of Icici Bank with a credit limit of Rs. 1,55,000 /-

1.) Firstly, with reference to your Bill Statement Dtd. 27.06.2009 for Rs. 4,499 /-, Cheque No. 980946 dtd. 15.07.2009 drawn on Icici Bank Ltd, G.K. – 2 Branch was dropped at the G.K. – 2 Drop box on 15.07.2009. To our surprise, the cheque was never presented and we have no clue as to where the cheque is cause apparently the bank misplaced the cheque.

2.) Secondly, around 12.07.2009 to my surprise, I was traveling out of India and all of a sudden , I receive a message that my card has been blocked for non payment of dues even when my credit limit is Rs. 1,55,000 and only Rs. 4,500 /- was due.

3.) On my return, I received calls at 7 o clock in the morning, that too on a Sunday from your collection agency called M/s SERCO (Rohini, Delhi) threatening me to pay the amount. Upon asking their names, they banged the phone down and when I called back, I was told different different names like Ram, Rajdeep, Rohit (Tel : [protected] / 30513430 / 30513400 / 30512300 / [protected])

4.) To top it all, when their executive came to collect the cheque, he didn’t even have a proper ID card and carried an ID Card without photograph under the name of Mr. Ramesh Chandra Whereas his actual ID card was for HDFC Bank and his real name was Mr. Durgesh Kumar Yadav (Copy Attached)

5.) When I informed this to the Icici Bank people, I was not given any proper response and they said that they can’t do anything and deactivated the card.

It is very very surprising to note that even after being a Preferred Customer of Icici Bank and maintaining a good history as far as credit card is concerned and paying all my bills in time for the past 3 years, I was given threatening calls and my card was deactivated for merely Rs. 4,500 /-

All I asked for was a written apology from the executives their cheap and ridiculous behavior before making the payment of Rs. 24,993 /- (Rs. 4,500 + Rs. 20,493 /- ) , actual used and waiver o[censored]nnecessary charges debited to my Credit Card.

As far as the payment of your bills is concerned, you have already debited my Savings A/c of Rs. 29,450.85 (Rs. 13,360 /- on 26.10.09 and Rs. 16,090.85 /- On 10/12/2009)

It is very unfortunate that you have the time to call me 10 days a day to ask me for the payment but not even 1 executive could solve my problem or find a resolution. Just because you are a big company doesn’t mean that you can harass the customers without even listening to their problems despite being an HNI Customer for the last 5 years.

Since your company is not interested in maintaining relationships, I would like to cancel my Credit Cards and close all my accounts with your bank.

ICICI Bank Phone