[Resolved]  ICICI Bank Credit Card — ICICIBANK Credit Card - Harassement

My name is N.V.Ramani and resident of A3/35D Paschim Vihar, New Delhi. I am aged 65 years. I was having a ICICI Bank Credit Card No.[protected]. In order to settle the outstanding amount lying against this credit card an one time settlement was made by ICICI Bank, vide their letter No.ICICIDEL/VM/08-09/020202/05/Z/S dated 09/02/2008 and agreed upon by me as well as the bank to pay Rs.48000/- in full final settlement. The repayment plan was: lst instalment Rs.30000/- 2nd and 3rd instalments were for Rs.9000/- each. Accordingly I issued first cheque for Rs.30000/0 on 16.2.08, vide Statement for Feb 08 wherein Rs.30000/- was duly credited (cheque no.686859). As per the settlement plan further two cheques Nos.686860 and 686861 for Rs.9000/- each were issued dated 15.3.08 and 15.4.08 and these were encashed by the bank. Therefore as per the ICICI Bank letter dated 09.02.08 referred above, one time settlement was made and nothing is due to them from me.

Now from l5 the April 08 onwards I have been receiving telephone calls from the ICICI Bank's DSA agent and from ICICI Bank call centres asking me to make further payments and I have been repeatedly harassed by the staff of the Bank. I am a retired person living hand to mouth from my meager savings.
This sort of telephone harassement by the bank is telling upon my health and I am put into mental anguish and agony. On the top of this I have received a letter from the bank CC/20-05/316303 dt.26.5.08 asking me to pay Rs.28262.20. Is this the way a Leading Bank behave with their customer?
The bank has forgotton all norms and ethics to ask money from me when it was settled as per their
settlement terms in Feb 08. I request that my complaint may please be taken up with the Bank to sort out this matter and save me from mental agony. N.V.Ramani

Comments

To,

Madam,

This is to bring to your notice again that you always give me dated by saying your concern is a top priority for us and we will respond to you by June 26, 2009 in under noted mail.Now today is 27 June, 2009 and you said your complaint is being attended to. However, it is taking some more time to resolve than assumed initially.
We assure you that your concern is a top priority for us and we will respond to you by July 2, 2009.
Once you have settled my account properly only under exceptional circumstances have we arranged to offer me a settlement of Rs. 2, 200.00in one instalment.Incase you wish to settle the account kindly contact Mr. Harshvardhan Bharadwaj on [protected].I contacted immediately to Mr. Harshvardhan Bharadwaj on his phone no.[protected] he told me the settled amount was Rs.1300/-.He also told me that he has been arranging collection boy shortly who will hand over settlement letter to me and collect chequeof Rs.1300/-.But since then no person came to me or collecting that cheque of Rs.1300/-.
You have settled my account of Rs.2200/-and i have issued acheque of Rs.1300/-on the basis of your executive statement.The detail of the same are notedin herebelow mails.The diffrence is of Rs.900/- only.
You have been giving me dates of assurance to solve my settlement case since last year 2008 but unfortunately my case has not solved so far.For more detail please go through in undernoted mails.
Please help me in solving my case of settlement my account of credit card no.[protected].

(S.C.Paliwal)

from Head Service Quality <[protected]@icicibank.com> hide details Jun 22 (5 days ago)
Dear Mr. Paliwal,

We refer to our earlier e-mail of June 18, 2009 towards your ICICI Bank Credit Card.

Your complaint is being attended to. However, it is taking some more time to resolve than assumed initially.

We assure you that your concern is a top priority for us and we will respond to you by June 26, 2009.

Office of Head Service Quality

from Head Service Quality <[protected]@icicibank.com> hide details Jun 26 (13 hours ago)
date Jun 26, 2009 7:29 PM
Dear Mr. Paliwal,

We refer to our earlier e-mail of June 22, 2009 towards your ICICI Bank Credit Card.

- Hide quoted text -

Office of Head Service Quality

from subash paliwal <[protected]@gmail.com> hide details Jun 26 (21 hours ago)
date Jun 26, 2009 12:19 PM
subject only under exceptional circumstances have we arranged to offer you a settlement of Rs. 2, 200.00in one instalment. Incase you wish to settle the account kindly contact Mr. Harshvardhan Bharadwaj on [protected]

(S.C.Paliwal)

from subash paliwal <[protected]@gmail.com> hide details Jun 23 (3 days ago)
date Jun 23, 2009 9:41 AM

(S.C.Paliwal)

from Head Service Quality <[protected]@icicibank.com> hide details Jun 22 (12 hours ago)

We refer to your complaint towards your ICICI Bank Credit Card Account.

We would like to clarify you that only under exceptional circumstances have we arranged to offer you a settlement of Rs. 2, 200.00in one instalment. Incase you wish to settle the account kindly contact Mr. Harshvardhan Bharadwaj on [protected].
We would also like to clarify that incase the offer of settlement is not availed off, the settlement would be void and the offer amount would change as per the current outstanding on your card account.
Kindly note that non-receipt of payment on the card outstanding leads to accumulation of charges each month.
We hope you would meet the above explanation with understanding and acceptance and we treat the matter as closed.

CONFIDENTIALITY INFORMATION AND DISCLAIMER
"This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. It should not be accessed by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender. You will appreciate that e-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as its contents are susceptible to loss, damage, interception, destruction, etc. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects. The notice appended to the e-mails is not intended to prejudice the interests of our customers in any manner or to evade responsibility for any act of done with the endorsement of ICICI Bank."

Reply Forward Invite Head to Gmail

from subash paliwal <[protected]@gmail.com> hide details Apr 17
cc [protected]@icicibank.com
date Apr 17, 2009 10:16 AM
subject Re: 'ICICICARE=[protected]' ICICI Bank Credit Card
Dear Ms.D. Sri Lalitha,
We have issued one cheque of Rs.1300/- for full and final settlement of card no.[protected] credit card account on dated 10/11/2008 in reference of settlement letter SR no. DEL/MUM/0809/10566 dated 8/11/2008 for full and final settlement of card no.[protected] credit card account this was told to me by your executive Mr.Rahul and Ramesh on 8/11/2008.
Now you are giving undernoted mail to me of Rs.2200/-card no.[protected] credit card account for full and final settlement.
Please reconsider it and issue me Rs.1300/- letter for full and final settlement
of credit card no.[protected] account.And mange to collect fro my residence that cheque of Rs.1300/-issued on 10/11/2008 or i can issue new cheque of same value Rs.1300/-.

Reply Reply to all Forward

Internet Mail Delivery <[protected]@icicibank.com> This report relates to a message you sent with the following header fields: M...
Apr 17

Head Service Quality Dear Mr. Paliwal, We refer to your e-mail of April 17, 2009 addressed to Head...

Message text garbled?
subash paliwal to headservicequa., executivedirec.
show details Apr 20
Reminder-1

On 4/17/09, subash paliwal <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:

Reply Reply to all Forward

Internet Mail Delivery <[protected]@icicibank.com> Message-id: <9fcd[protected][protected]@mail.gmail.com> Date...
Apr 20

Head Service Quality We request you to contact Mr. Harshvardhan Bharadwaj on [protected] for furthe...
Apr 21

Message text garbled?
subash paliwal to customer.care, headservicequa.
show details Jun 18

My problem has not solved so far,
of credit card no.[protected] account.And manage to collect from my residence that cheque of Rs.1300/-issued on 10/11/2008 or i can issue new cheque of same value Rs.1300/-.Thanking,

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 10:16 AM, subash paliwal <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:

|subash paliwal to Head, customer.care
show details 9:09 AM (18 minutes ago) Reply

Reminder

Please treat this as reminder of yesterday herebelow given mail.

On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 9:45 AM, subash paliwal <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:

Madam,

You have settled my account of Rs.2200/-and have issued acheque of Rs.1300/-on the basis of your executive statement.The detail of the same are notedin herebelow mails.The diffrence is of Rs.900/- only.

date Jun 26, 2009 7:29 PM

- Hide quoted text -

Office of Head Service Quality

from subash paliwal <[protected]@gmail.com> hide details Jun 26 (21 hours ago)
date Jun 26, 2009 12:19 PM

(S.C.Paliwal)

from subash paliwal <[protected]@gmail.com> hide details Jun 23 (3 days ago)
date Jun 23, 2009 9:41 AM

Reply Forward Invite Head to Gmail

from subash paliwal <[protected]@gmail.com> hide details Apr 17
cc [protected]@icicibank.com
date Apr 17, 2009 10:16 AM
subject Re: 'ICICICARE=[protected]' ICICI Bank Credit Card

Apr 17

Message text garbled?
subash paliwal to headservicequa., executivedirec.
show details Apr 20
Reminder-1

On 4/17/09, subash paliwal <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:

Apr 21

Message text garbled?
subash paliwal to customer.care, headservicequa.
show details Jun 18

My problem has not solved so far,

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 10:16 AM, subash paliwal <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:

- Show quoted text -

On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 9:22 AM, ComplaintsBoard.com <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear SubhashChandra Paliwal,

Welcome to the ComplaintsBoard.com!

Your login email is: [protected]@gmail.com
Your password is: viswaspark

Best Regards,
ComplaintsBoard.com

dri digital river — unapproved charge

I DID NOT APPROVE THIS CHARGE. I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THIS IS FOR. I WANT MY MONEY BACK OR I WILL BE FILING A FRAUD INVESTIGATION

ICICI Bank Phone