[Resolved]  ICICI Bank, Home Loan — Statement regarding income tax

Sir
I happen to be one of your customers with two home loans, the numbers being LSBGI [protected] and LSBGI [protected].
I have not yet received the statement of payments made as principal and interests against the said loans.
Mohammad Yasin
North Bengal University
Dt. Darjeeling.
Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

ICICI Bank, Home Loan

Statement regarding income tax

A/C No.LBMDU[protected]
Application No.[protected]

A/C No.LBMUM[protected]
Application No.[protected]

Statement regarding income tax

A/C No.LBRPR[protected]

I have not yet received the statement for F.Y 2010-11of payments made as principal and interests against the said loans.Therefore, I request you to make it convenient to issue the statements against my loans.

A/C No.LBABD[protected]

I have require the statement for F.Y 2016-17of payments made as principal and interests against the said loans.Therefore, I request you to make it convenient to issue the statements against my loans.

Email ID : Chetanpandya.[protected]@gamil.com

Chetan Pandya
Bank Manger
ICICI Bank
Panvel Branch

A/C No.LBPVL[protected]

I have require the statement for F.Y 2017-18 of payments made as principal and interests against the said loans.Therefore, I request you to make it convenient to issue the statements against my loans.

Email ID : [protected]@gmail.com