[Resolved]  ICICI Bank, Home Loan — Statement regarding income tax

Sir
I happen to be one of your customers with two home loans, the numbers being LSBGI [protected] and LSBGI [protected].
I have not yet received the statement of payments made as principal and interests against the said loans.
Mohammad Yasin
North Bengal University
Dt. Darjeeling.
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

ICICI Bank, Home Loan

Statement regarding income tax

A/C No.LBMDU[protected]
Application No.[protected]

A/C No.LBMUM[protected]
Application No.[protected]

Statement regarding income tax

A/C No.LBRPR[protected]

I have not yet received the statement for F.Y 2010-11of payments made as principal and interests against the said loans.Therefore, I request you to make it convenient to issue the statements against my loans.

A/C No.LBABD[protected]

I have require the statement for F.Y 2016-17of payments made as principal and interests against the said loans.Therefore, I request you to make it convenient to issue the statements against my loans.

Email ID : Chetanpandya.[protected]@gamil.com

Chetan Pandya
Bank Manger
ICICI Bank
Panvel Branch

A/C No.LBPVL[protected]

I have require the statement for F.Y 2017-18 of payments made as principal and interests against the said loans.Therefore, I request you to make it convenient to issue the statements against my loans.

Email ID : [protected]@gmail.com