[Resolved]  ICICI Bank Ltd — Harassment by DSA Collection Agencies

This is to bring to notice the harassmrent made by collection third party agencies for collection of my credit card due. I am in Bangalore and my family is in Hyderabad. nspite of paying an amount of Rs 5000 monthly (which is affordable by me), they continue to come home and use harsh words with my wife and mother. They also make threatening statements.

Can anyone help me to find a legal respite to this issue with the Bank?

Unni
kesavan.[protected]@hotmail.com
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

complain to the banking ombudsman in rbi(reserve bank of india)
just file a Police complaint regarding the same and they will never ever do it again. Till you dont, they will continue harrassment.
I lost my money, because of some ECSrtn charge. On oct 6th 2020 and Oct 7th 2020, 590+590= 1180rs. Even in this COVID time we are loosing our money unwantedly, Please refund the amount. Lost job, now we are loosing money because this bank.

ICICI Bank