[Resolved]  ICICI Bank, Motikhavdi, Jamnagar — Fraudulent withdrawal from Salary A/c

I AM HOLDING A SALARY A/c NO.[protected] WITH ICICI BANK, RPL TOWNSHIP, MOTIKHAVDI, JAMNAGAR. ON 12/06/09 I FOUND THAT A TOTAL SUM OF RS. 4, 95, 200/= HAS BEEN WITH DRAWAN FROM MY AFORESAID A/c DURING 08/06/09 TO 12/06/09 FRADULENTLY THROUGH NETBANKING BY REGISTERING HIMSELF AS THIRD PARTY. HE ALSO CHANGED ALL MY DETAILS SUCH AS MOBILE NO., MAIL ID ETC. SO AS TO ENSURE THAT DURING TRANSACTION, THE ALERTS FROM BANK GO TO HIS MOBILE ONLY. AT NO POINT OF TIME THE BANK BOTHERED TO CONFIRM FROM ME ABOUT THESE CHANGES WHICH ARE NORMALLY ENSURED. IT APPARENTLY APPEARS THAT BANK IS DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN FISHING OUT MY MONEY. PL. HELP.
REGARDS,
M K JINDAL,
H. NO. 126-B, SEC.-3, RELIANCE GREENS, MOTIKHAVDI, JAMNAGAR. GUJ.
PIN-361142.
(M[protected].
LL-[protected]/ [protected].

Comments

IT Service providers rajkot & jamnagar
Sub:- Request for Getting RTGS Sent a Invoice Copy

Sir/Madam

We Royal Construction having A/C in Syndicate Bank motikhavdi Branch A/C No: [protected] we are getting the payments through RTGS but we have not yet get any invoice from your side for the transaction of RTGS given below:

Sl.No. Date RTGS No Amount

14. 25.02.[protected].00
15. 09.03.[protected].00
16. 25.03.[protected].00

These are the information:

Requesting you to kindly sent the invoice copy to this email address. we have waiting for your valuable information.

Thanking You

Jamnagar
Pin 361 002
Mob:- [protected]
Ph/Fax:[protected]
One transaction occurred in my saving Accounts on last 03.12.2014. Rs.1399/- deducted from my Accounts, which is out of my knowledge. Talked with Mahuva Branch regarding this matter, they suggested that “ Said Transaction done from Hyderabad Branch, hence we can’t reply for your deduction.” Also talked with Hyderabad Branch Manager just now. They suggested to lodge complain in your Customer Care.

Details :
My Savings Accounts No :[protected] Jamnagar Branch )
Name : Amin Charan Pati

Plz note that I am an Account Holder with your Bank since 9 yrs & I don’t expect such type of illegal transaction from your end.

Hence it is requested to return my amount Rs.1399/- in my Accounts ASAP.

Mahuva Branch : Mr. Jay – Contact No : [protected]