[Resolved]  ICICI Bank - Pay Order — ICICI Bank dishonors its own branch Pay order

Gentlemen,

Sub: ICICI Bank dishonors its own branch Pay order
Its Back office (Right Hand) Dishonored its own Branch's (left hand) pay order sold to me.[Height of the situation is Both hands do not know what the other one does or should do]
************************************************************
Complaint: I had purchased a pay order for Rs 1,00,000 [ One Lakh] on payment of its pay orders charges. & cost from my SB A/c maintained with them.

Unfortunately, when the same was issued & valid on date of presentation, the same was refused / bounced by ICICI''s back office, for reasons best known to them.

Consequences : On account of the above, I as a CARDIAC PATIENT at the fag end of my life,1st time has lost my reputation before my Vendors, In fact, though not well, I had to run for more than a week between pillars to post, keeping all my jobs aside. This resulted into loss of reputation, productive / professional man hours,additional conveyance & communication cost, worth around Rs 21,000 + Physical harassment, mental agony & consequential delay etc.

This is nothing but a restrictive & unfair trade practice which deserves to be set right quickly by its top management.

Uday Prabhu.