[Resolved]  ICICI Bank Personal Loan Dept. — Refund of amount deducted from personal loan

Re : Personal Loan A/c No. LPNAG[protected]

I have taken one personal loan from ICICI bank, Nagpur branch in November, 2007 for an amount of Rs.1, 00, 000/-. But at the time of disbursement of loan they were issued cheque for rs.94, 303/- and they deducted Rs.3450/- as insurance charges and Rs.2247 as service charges without my knowledge. In this regard I have written letters to icici bank civil lines and mumbai office regarding refund of amount deducted from my personal loan. At the time of taking loan itself I informed their consultants M/s.Renuka Financial services that I do not require insurance cover and do not deduct amount from my loan and they also agreed. Hence i request you to look into the matter and arrange to release the amount deducted from my loan. At the time of taking loan they never told me about the service charges etc.

Your kind cooperation is solicited.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully

(Mohankumar.L)
Mob.No. [protected]
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Personal Loan — INSURANCE DEDUCTED

I SURENDER SINGH AVAILED A PERSONAL LOAN OF RS.322000 ON[protected]. INSAURANCE AMMOUNT WAS DEDUCTED WITHOUT MY CONCERN.KNDLY REFUND THE AMMOUNT DEDUCTED ASAP.

NAME- SURENDER SINGH