[Resolved]  ICICI — Bank transfer

My freind made a transfer from Saudi Arabia to my NRI account in india INR58, 747.50.

So many I send request to transfer money to my correct account but still ICICI is sitting without replaying. Below is email sent by SABB bank to ICICI som many time. ---

"
Please refer our payment order dated 08Sep08 for INR58747.50 under ref TT CPMF36776 in favour of Kamaljeet Singh account number[protected] with ICICI Bank, Punjabi Bhagh, New Delhi.

We have been advised that ICICI Bank has not credited the funds to the beneficiary account so far due to beneficiary account and name differ. Therefore, at the request of the remitter, please send a message to ICICI BANK to amend the beneficiary account number to read as[protected]. All other details remain unchanged.

Kindly confirm the date amendment applied and avoid all possible duplications."

and from HDFC ( Middle bank of SABB in India )to ICICI

"[protected]@sabb.com" <[protected]@sabb.com>
Subject
RE:'HBL=[protected]' Fw: Memo: Re: AMENDMENT - TT CPMF36776 FOR INR58747.50

Dear Mr Bakul
As per our telephonic conversation we would like to inform you that we had issued a draft on 11.09.2008, draft no 481981, draft amount 58747.50, Beneficiary name Mr Kamaljeet Singh, account number[protected] with ICICI Bank, Punjabi Bhagh, New Delhi.
We have been advised that ICICI Bank has not credited the funds to the beneficiary account so far due to beneficiary account and name differ.We have also sent the information through Fax,
We would request you to amend the beneficiary account number to read as[protected]. All other details remain unchanged

Request you to please provide the credit to the customer and confirm to us once done.

Warm Regards,
Mohit Dhawan.
Client Service Desk.

Somebody can tell me what action I can take.

ICICI Bank