[Resolved]  ICICI — Regarding personal loan

Due to their technical problem my name was entered in CEBIL as delinquent and with out my concern and mode of payment they entered in to my savings account and debited more than 50, 000 rupees in a single month, account was opened by me but operated by icici people.
I wrote a mail to Mr.Bharath ACM( bharath.[protected]@icicibank.com) and Mr. Vaidyanathan (vaidyanathan.[protected]@icicibank.com) Mrs.Chandrika was coordinating for the same, I requested them to give an explanation letter how your people entered into my savings account and my name to be removed from CEBIL, but these were not happening so I kindly request to resolve this issue.

From: Chandrika Naidu-Head Service Quality-Mum <senior.[protected]@icicibank.com>
To: Laksmikanth G <[protected]@yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2008 5:42:31 PM
Subject: RE:'ICICICARE=[protected]' ICICI Bank Ltd
Dear Mr.Gokarakonda,

We refer to your e-mail dated June 22, 2008 regarding your personal loan account LPCHE[protected].
As per our telephonic conversation on June 30, 2008 the total outstanding amount payable by you is Rs.19439.00.On receipt of this payment an amount of Rs.11296.00 would be waived off.
Request you to confirm one the payment is made for the needful to be done.

Sincerely,