[Resolved]  ICICI Car Loan — This is to express my extreme dissatisfaction with ICICI Bank Car Loan - Madhapur Branch

To whom so ever it may concern.

This is to express my extreme dis-satisfaction with ICICI Bank Car Loan.

I applied for a car loan with ICICI Bank, Hitech(Madhapur) branch and its been 2 weeks, but I have still not received my DD for the loan amount.

I Have spoken to 10 different people during the entire process and have found people very un-professional.
I submitted all my docs as the per the specs by the manager to the agent and the verification process went fine. As per the earlier commitment by the manger the loan process was suppose to complete in 3 working days but to my surprise after three working days he informed me that I am not eligible for a car loan as per the new rules @ ICICI.
With a CTC of 5.5 lakhs p.a and take home of 35k, I was not eligible. This came as a shock! Still we chose to co-operate with the bank and as per the manager's suggestion we submitted the necessary docs for my husband. The manager informed us that he was a co-applicant and more like a Guarantor. Post his document submission we got the approvals and signed the booklet for agreement. The manager informed us that they need three cheques from the guarantor for case when I, the main applicant fails to re-pay the loan. We submitted the same. We had been convinced by the manager on the fact that we will get the DD today at Kun Hyundai showroom. When we spoke to the Kun people, they informed that they will not give the car today as the bank had not informed them of anything and they need the DD to release the loan.

When we tried reaching the manager, he is not taking any calls. Having been directed to another person by the agent, he says he has no idea about this car loan. A agent comes to get a document signed for Auto Debit from the co-applicant stating that money will be auto debited form his account and not mine/main applicant, whereas a day back they took signature from me for auto debit. Is this some kind of fraud?

Or lack of knowledge in the employees??

They are informing us now that they are not able to find my co-applicant's/husbands permanent residence address in their database! This is highly un-acceptable to hear such issue at the last moment when the customer is waiting for the DD. We both work at oracle and are having salary accounts with ICICI Bank Madhapur branch for 2.5/3 yrs now.

If this is the kind of service corporate receive, I am highly disappointed with it.

I would advise to improve your services and see if there is something that can be done for my car loan.

Swati.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

We're sorry to hear of your experience. If you can write to us at [protected]@icicibank.com with your phone and email contact details along with your account number, we will contact you.

Warm Regards,