ICICI Direct.com — account deactivated

i have a demat account with icici bank which is deactivated by icici due to misplaced the documents by them in mumbai flood & they have deactivated by account after that i have submitted the document in the month of may'2007 with icici nehru place branch & they active my account after that in the month of October'2007 icici bank against deactivce my demat account & i am not able to do the trading in icici direct.com. i have complaint regarding this to icici customer care & they have sent a person to pickup the documents agian. icici people pickup the documents from me on 24th October'2007 & assuring that my account will active within 5 to 6 days but it didn't. after that i have complaints so many time to icici customer care every time they assuring me that my account will active with 24 hrs & 48 hrs but till now it is deactive. i am very upset due to this i am not able to do the transction in this account. kindly help me.

Comments

my demat account no is 13579415
I am much aggreived by a most customer un-friendly attitude of icicidirect. My account was blocked for trading despite my various requests to accomodate the same due to my absence from India.
At the time of re-submisison, the branch staff was grossly negligent and unaware of the completion requirements.

Even after submission of complete documents in December and following up with icicidirect over phone and email, I am at a loss to understand the delay on their part to reactivate my account.

both the customer care and [protected]@icicidirect.com have been futile in their responses to any query on the same.

I am sorry about the pathetic state of customer service and gross negligence on part of such an esteemed institution

Raj Palace, A1/15 Sector H, Purania Chauraha, Aliganj Lucknow, Aliganj, Uttar Pradesh, India - 226024
    ICICI Direct.com - account deactivated