Icici — Personal loan

Dungarpur, Rajasthan, India
 Dr.santosh yadav
[protected] Bhanwarlal Yadav

5 Years back I was opted personal loan from ICICI bank,Udaipur. I paid 60 moths EMI with pre EMI amount. But after completion of all EMI Igot a letter from ICICI BANK about pending dues of 1,653/- as cheque bouncing charges. Acording to ICICI BANK statement dat 29/03/2010 cheque no 655611 value dt 25/04/2005 was bounced.But as per statement of my bank A/C of Rajasthan bank there was sufficient balance and no bounced cheque.Amount of 1,653/- of cheque no 655611 was withdrawn on 04/05/05 toICICI HFC LTD. ICICI BANK refused to issu me my loan documents .I paid 1,653/- on 18/10/10 and then bank issue my loan document.now my loan A/C LBDUN[protected] is closed.My complain is that ICICI BANK charged more inspit of regular EMI There was no fault on my side
I tried lot to resolve the same but no body help me .
Loan Account Number – LBDUN[protected]
Loan Amount – 30000/-
Tenures – 60 Months

Comments

This is to bring your notice that, in the month of August 2007 I have taken a Personal Loan amount of Rs.137000.
The loan amount i got in my hand was 133900,that is,Rs.1500 is less,I have logged a call thru the customer care but i didn't get any response till now.
And in the month of September 2007 ICICI bank has put a ECS on 17.09.2007, and there was no amount in my Savings Acc and the ECS got bounced and Citi Bank have fined me a Rs.300.
And not ICICI people are coming to my home and shouting to our women in home.
So now i need to pay one month EMI to ICICI,prior to that i need to the amount back that is, Rs.1500+300 = 1800.
And please look into that no one should not come to my home and trouble us.
I require one of your executive contacts no:

Mr.Arunkumar.A

Mob:[protected].

He is working as personal lone department one of my document is stuck with him kindly give me his

Contact land line no:

Thanks & regards

Kavimani.m.p

Cable&Wireless

Europe, Asia & USA
I preclosed my personal loan of Rs.1, 40, 000/-. After payign for more than 12 months the outstanding balance as on may 08 was Rs. 121019/- I paid 2000+119019.The balance amount is Nil. I have the proof for my payment. But next months ICICI sent me statement that the payment of Rs. 2000/- was not received and the statement showed me a outstanding of Rs. 5, 764/-
I mailed the cheque details which paid before due date.
Till date ICICI is sending statement for non-payment.

S.Rajesh Babu
In future take Per loans from Deutsche bank. They won't charge like this. I have taken and cleared. They promptly returned the docs. Also my college took and he also did have any issue after closure.

We are sorry to hear about your experience with ICICI Bank. We have made a note of your home loan account number and shall get in touch with you soon to resolve the matter.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.
reliance smart mobile service is a very bad service. they activated value added service and say to the user that they activated and cut the balance. please please do not get this connection or you lose lot of money ..
Send an email to RBI immediately with all relavent proof. Do not leave ICICI as they are known for fraudulent activities. Believe me, i have been cheated by their credit card about 5years ago and just got resolved yesterday (10/1/2011) after filing a complaint with RBI.
yes correct