ICICI Lombard — Statement for closed Insurance policy

I had a housing loan with ICICI (LBBNG[protected]) and I had an ICICI Lombard policy (4065/0000001/ICICI/HL/0001230) linked with the housing loan. I had cancelled the Lombard policy and a cheque (cheque no: 009845) was sent to my old address (Inspite o[censored]pdating the new address to the customer care). The cheque given to me is for Rs.33167.00. I had taken the insurance for Rs.50000.00. I asked for a statement which shows how Rs.16833 was deducted within a span of hardly one year.

These people dont care about customers. They tell that they dont have a provision for sending the statement and they put the blame on ICICI Housing Loan department (which is another group of PIRATES). Also when contacting the Customer Care they keep assigning some Request numbers and keep mum. The Customer Care also disconnects the phone which is a big shame. Please never take any products or services from ICICI.

Comments

ICICI Lombard — STOP MY POLICY

I don't want to continue with my health insurance policy which is offered me with my credit card.

Please assist me for procedure.

Nilesh Dave

1-800-209-8888
    1-800-2666
    ICICI Lombard House, Old Tata Press Building, Near Siddhivinayak Temple, 414, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025
    ICICI Lombard - Statement for closed Insurance policy