[Resolved]  ICICI Lombard — cancellation charges

I was having policy in his origination my policy number is (4034/CHC/03592229/00/000) but currently I have cancelled the policy because I am planning to go abroad, my policy cancellation no is[protected]. His agent Santoshi has called me from this number ([protected]) before taking this policy she has informed me that if I am canceling the policy within three months I don’t have to owe you any cancellation charges and if I am canceling after three months your 1 month policy amount will be deductated and remaining two months policy amount will be refunded in your account. But Rs.2288 has been charged from my credit card.

So please do the needful and clear this as soon as possible and reply me for the same
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I have also faced same kind of problem..They have charged the same amount(2288 )..I didnt pay the same and now the amount got increase(including interest) and it reached ~11000..I am getting threatening call from ICICI bank frequently to pay the amount .Kindly suggest me what to do next?

ICICI Lombard
    ICICI Lombard Phone
    1-800-209-8888
    1-800-2666
    ICICI Lombard Address
    ICICI Lombard House, Old Tata Press Building, Near Siddhivinayak Temple, 414, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025