[Resolved]  ICICI Prudential — daly call from u r call center

Dear All ,

Pls never cal on my num for icici prodential ..

Regadrds,
Sumit Chowdhoury

Comments

I Have few queries to get clarified from you.
My policy No. is 01331550
Policy name:- Life Insurance Life Time Pension-II. ICICI Prodential.

1) Due to change of my job, I have shifted my family from India to Qatar- Doha . My postal address at Pune is no more applicable. So kindly do not make any communication on the following address.
Flat No-10 L-Building,
Phase-3 Sawant Vihar NR Katraj Dairy,
Pune. Maharastra.

2) I received monthly statement of account showing deduction of Rs 20/- by e-mail from ICICI Prodential. Kindly clarify the reason for deduction of Rs. 20/-
3) I am paying premium half yearly basis and same is due in the month of January-2008. Since I am out side the India kindly advice me how can I pay the premium for above said policy from Qatar-Doha.

Kindly reply on above matters.
DEAR SIR,

EVERY MONTH I M GETTING MY POLICY RECEIPT BY MAIL BUT FROM LAST TWO MY RECEIPT GETTING WITH PASSWORD PROTECTED .PLEASE RESEND MY RECEIPT WITHOUT PASSWORD PROTECTION . THANKS,
REGARDS
RATAN SINGH
M-[protected]
PLCY ;-LIFE TIME SUPPER ( icici prod. life issu)
POL. NO ;[protected]
MAIL ;- [protected]@gmail.com

Mr. Rahul mobile no.[protected] was taken the cheque no.151918 dated 23.02.2009 for a new policy. The cheque was cleared on 25.02.2009, but i can't received any policy till date even he is ignored for attending the phone also.

its shows very shame,

kindly advised immediately

g.l. meena
I Have few queries to get clarified from you.
My policy No. is [removed]
Policy name:- Life Time super Pension. ICICI Prodential

I have open this policy date on 18/9/2007, premium is 30000 half-yearly, I have payed 2 premium,
but after that some economical reason i have not payed next 2 premium,
Due to change of my job, I have shifted my family from earlier address. My current postal address is as follow:

[address removed]

so please let me know suggest how to come out from this situation, if you can deduct on monthly basis, it will helpful for ourself and please comminicate on the above postal address and do the needful.
kindly advised immediately

Thanks & regards
[removed]
cell-[removed]
email-[removed]

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
    ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Phone
    ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Address
    1089, ICICI Prudential Life Tower, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025