[Resolved]  ICICI Prudential — Unsocial Call from icici prudential office porbandar

This is Kiran from porbandar, i need to inform you about one agent of icici prudential porbandar her name is Miss Shradda Chellavada who is calling me unsocially. She is calling me and giving me knowledge about company product if i said NO to her for sell your policy she is telling that " I WILL GIVE YOU ALL SERVICE WHICH YOU REQUIRED AT ANY TIME ANY WHERE AND ANY TYPE " mean she is offering me as like one proffessional, , , , , , , , , ,

You can understand that what i wanna say. This thing create very big issue in my family and creates problems in my personal life. So, kindly request you for do needfull and i do not have any personal problem with her, Because she is calling every people in porbandar like this. So, just request you for warn her to STOP this otherwise it will be too dangerous for her carreer and i dont want it so if you have any action again her then please dont make her condition miserable because she is one girl and for girl her credit and charactor is everything so just warn her with safety i dont want that she loss her character. Please do needfull..

Thanks and Regards, ,
Your Trustfull Consumer,
Kiran Maradia(name is changed)

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
    ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Phone
    ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Address
    1089, ICICI Prudential Life Tower, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025