[Resolved]  ICICI Tax Saving Bond - 032002 - TSB — NON REFUND OF BOND

Dear sir/madam,
I had purchased a ICICI TAX SAVING BOND -032002-TSB amounting Rs 5000*4=20000-00the bond holder number[protected] in my name Mohan Singh Bisht on[protected] Certificate number was 140624. the certificate was lost and I intimated to your bank after it in 2004. till date I had not received any refund against the above mentioned bond.When I made a quiry regarding this to toll number [protected] as per them the cheque no 077606 dated[protected] amounting Rs 21563 had been sent to me at my address of Ahmedabad' but I had not received the above mentioned cheque till date .
Please send me the cheque as soon as possible.

M S Bisht
Vill Dungarpur, P.O. halduchour
Distt Nainital, Uttarakhand
Pin 262402

Comments

i have 2 bond bond holder no[protected] certifate no-39361 dt-9/5/2002 distinctive no[protected] of icici bank tax saving bond-032002-tsb- redemption date is passed 23/04/2005 bond are with me how i can use option for redumption/part continuation/ switch over anil kumar lal
11/253 indra nager
LUCKNOW 226016
UP
I have invested in Tax Saving Bond-032002-TSB with Bondholder No.[protected] and Certificate No. 50621 & 50622. The redemption date of these bonds is 23.04.2005. I would like to know whether redemption payment cheques have been sent by ICICI Bank or not, as from my record, I am unable to trace out as to whether the redemption cheques have been received by me or not in respect of the above bonds. I shall be obliged if the confirmation in respect of the same is sent to me by e-mail.

ICICI Bank Phone