[Resolved]  ICON G11 mobile — speaker fault

On 02.05.2011 I ordered ICON G11 from your company . My Login ID M0008803. I had received the Mobile on 02.06.2011 against Order No.OW00006555 . I was extremely disappointed to find that it was defective, because while I receive income call I didn't hear the voice of that call. If speaker on the voice has been receiving.

Please consider the fault of my mobile and exchange it for the new one . Kindly do the needful as early as Possible .

B.V.Ramana
Mobile:[protected]
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments

Comments

ICON G11 — NO DELIVERY

MYODERNO OC2592065 DATE 15/03/2011 MOBILE ICON G11 IS NONDELIVERY
IAM PAYMENTS ICICIBANK ONLINE PAYMETS
Try contacting to the customer support no [protected]

ICON G11 mobile — mobile not received

sir

i booked online purchase mobile on 02/05/2011 through debit card and amount already debited in my account but i did not received mobile. my order number OW00006555 and transaction ID is TR[protected].

Please do needful

thanking you

yours truly

B.Venkata Ramana ([protected])
I partially disagree as I got the same product in just 9 days of booking product. It is awesome and you can check order status.
Absolutely right even my icon g11 is working in same manner and once i did had some problem in its camera but that too was solved immediately after resting the factory settings. ever since my mobile is still fantastic as bought.
Maybe you book an order with incorrect details. Do call customer care services and check your details. I am sure you'll get your required help buddy.
yes i certainly agree with annie even my icon g11 was also received in 7 days. Since last 2 months its working fine.
i will slightly disagree since I got the same product in just 11 days of booking product. It is fine and i can recommend to my friends
You won't beleive it took me 4 months to find a pone of my choice with all features that i wanted I could not get any phone. Till i got I g11 from tvc slim, qwerty as well as dual sim facility.
My icon g11 moblie is working very good and i have no problem yet with this
My delivery was also received in the defected condition. After i complained the customer care dept. i came to know that it was the mistake of the local delivery dept.. But in 7 days of complaint i got an replacement for the product at urgent basis from the company
Even i also received delivery of product within 8 days after placing an order for ICON G11.

ICON G11 mobile