[Resolved]  IDBI Bank — Inefficient work and Lying to the customer

This is Swapnil Shetty with regards to my Education Loan which i received after lot of eternity .The Loan i had applied for was Rs 400000 but after the first disbursement i asked to reduce the amount to Rs 275000. The EMI stated for Rs 400, 000 was around Rs 8500 which after repeteadly following up with Mayur for andheri operations was reviced to Rs 5795 that was after 3 months of disbursement.
Now when the loan amount was reviced the first month itself there were 2 cheques issued on to my A/C without any prior intimation.Thankfully i had sufficient balance on my a/c orelse the cheque would have returned back putting a bad remark on my banking history.Inspite of this i dint take any actions against bank which i think i should have because i spoke to Mayur and he said that it was done by mistake and the amount will be refunded back onto my a/c.I also spoke with Vinish Kottarpat(branch manager) who assured me over the phone that amount will be refunded back tommrow that was on 17th July inspite of repeatedly asking to mail the same information that was not done and also the refund was not done and suddenly he went missing and Mayur said he is on leave as he is suffering from jaundice .
Now Mayur took the incharge and said that he will get the refund done and fter a dy or two he did say that he has received the draft but the draft was under my name so i gave my PMC a/c no. and asked to drop the same onto my a/c .I was given the conformation from Mayur that the draft is deposited onto my a/c on 28th JULY 09 and during all this conversation i was there in Singapore and had to repeteadly call from there for all this mes done by your efficient employees.But now when i returned back and checked my a/c there is no such draft which is deposited onto my a/c.
This means that IDBI employees had started fooling around with their customers by lying them and giving false informations.I will surely not let this go so easily and take this issue further and also see to it that this issue gets printed so that every i come to know how good is this bank. I want my refund back and also i need an answer for this kind of behaviour of IDBI employees.
I will surely take this case legally for fooling around with the me .

IDBI Bank
    IDBI Bank Phone
    IDBI Bank Address
    IDBI Tower, WTC Complex, Cuffe Parade - Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400005