IDBI Double Money Bond 1997 — NOT RECEIVED ANY CHEQUE

GIRDHAR PRASAD
RESPECTED SIR

I AM ONE OF THE INVESTOR OF IDBI DOUBLE MONEY BOND 1997. I HAVE ALREADY REMPTION MY BONDS CERTIFICATES. BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY CHEQUE. I WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF MY FOLIO . DETAILS ARE GIVEN BELOW :-

FOLIO NO. : FDM043386
DISTINCTIVE NO.: [protected] TO [protected]
CERTIFICATE NO. : 479829 TO 479838

Comments

Respected sir,

I have purchased IDBI double money bond 1997 on 31st january 1997, The first holder is NIRJA PATEL and 2nd holder is NAMAN R PATEL my folio no is FDM[protected] certificate no 618367. I have purchased 5 bonds of face value of 1000 each ih ave selected option b for payment which means (August 31, 2006) my Distinctive no [protected]-[protected]. I have not received any check after maturity
i want to exact status of my folio
i have a sartificate of idbi double money bond 1997 but i dont have money recived
Respected sir,

I have purchased IDBI double money bond 1997 on 31st january 1997 in SBI PANCHMARI, DIST. HOSANGABAD M.P., The first holder is KAMLENDRA KUMAR SAVITA and 2nd holder is KUSUM SAVITA. my folio no is FDM078361 certificate no 618859 . I have purchased 5 bonds of face value of 1000/- each. my Distinctive no. [protected]-[protected]. I was working in army, due to transfer from one place to another place. I have not received any check. i want to exact status of my folio. kindly mail my status of folio on my id dr.[protected]@gmail.com, and my mobile no. is [protected]. my SBI Account no. is [protected], IFSC CODE - SBIN0003491. SBI 3 EME CENTER, BAIRAGARH, BHOPAL. M.P.
PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION & KINDLY DEPOSIT THE AMOUNT IN ABOVE ACCOUNT NO. AND PROVIDE ALL THE DETAILS IN MY EMAIL ID.

Respected sir,

I have purchased IDBI double money bond 1997 on 31st january 1997 in SBI PACHMARHI, DIST. HOSHANGABAD M.P., The first holder is KAMLENDRA KUMAR SAVITA and 2nd holder is KUSUM SAVITA. my folio no is FDM078361 certificate no 618859 . I have purchased 5 bonds of face value of 1000/- each. my Distinctive no. [protected]-[protected]. I was working in army, due to transfer from one place to another place. I have not received any check. i want to exact status of my folio. kindly mail my status of folio on my id dr.[protected]@gmail.com, and my mobile no. is [protected]. my SBI Account no. is [protected], IFSC CODE - SBIN0003491. SBI 3 EME CENTER, BAIRAGARH, BHOPAL. M.P.

Respected sir,

My parents have purchased IDBI double money bond 1997 on 31st january 1997 in Kolkata, The first holder is my mother DEBI NAG (now deacesed) and 2nd holder is my father SUBIMAL NAG. my folio no is FDM084210 certificate no 817402 . They have purchased 5 bonds of face value of 1000/- each.My mother was ailing and suffering from Brain Tumour and now died. Father is also aged. He wants to transfer the benefits of this bond to him (Second Holder) We have not received any cheque. We want to know the exact status of the folio. Please do the needful at the earliest. Kindly mail on my id [protected]@yahoo.co.in, and my mobile no. is [protected]. Our address for correspondence is 197/2/3 Kalipada Mukherjee Road Barisha Kolkata 700008
I have idbi double money bond of folio no FDM046588 i didn't get any cheque from the bank side
So would you please help me for getting the cheque
Ashutosh Malviya
Hello everyone,

I hold ten units of IDBI Double Money Bond issued on 31.01.1997 in name of minor and now minor has become major now. I haven't received any cheque or rtgs. I had chose option b for redemption in 2006. How to claim now with interest?

IDBI Tower, WTC Complex, Cuffe Parade - Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400005
    IDBI Double Money Bond 1997 - NOT RECEIVED ANY CHEQUE