Idea, Aircel MTS — Request for installation of tower

DEEPAK KUMAR GUPTA
i agree to inform you that a tower of idea mts aircel any one install at our house roof it is fourth floor & 700 sft area available at konnagar ,hooghly (west bengal)
if you want to install any tower than contact with me my contact no. [protected].
Email ID:[email protected]

Comments

REQUEST FOR INSTALLATION OF TOWER

REQUEST FOR INSTALLATION OF TOWER

I m Iqbal Asif Khan.

I m intrested in mobile tower installation in my plot.

plot size 1000 Sqr Fit

CITY- Out Side Aligole Khirki
JHANSI (U.P)

If you want to install any tower than contact with me .
my contact no.[protected], [protected], [protected]
sent paper ead all verifia.a.k.lsh
hi i have a plot near Tharuvai, (Tirunelvelli Dist, tamilnadu) . i am willing to give it to any of the mobile networks for putting up their towers ( MTS, Aircel Idea ). if your in need of this area please contact me at [protected], [protected] and [protected].

Name T Shunmuga Sundaram
Email [email protected]
so please requrement any tover

contact no. [protected], [protected]
I have a plot of 1000 Sq. Ft.available in Rajnagar near Raipura, Teh. Ladpura, Dist. KOTA, (Rajsthan) INDIA .There is no tower in half Km.area.
if any company wants to install a tower contact me on mobile no. [protected], [protected] and my e-mail:- [email protected]
my name is naveen i have a plot 2000sq. ft available in aeth.- district. jaloan

my mobile no.-[protected]
i agree to inform you that a tower of idea mts aircel any one install at our plot in Chincholi Near Jalgaon Airport .3000 sq.ft area available at Jalgaon District (Maharashtra ) if you want to install any tower than contact with me my contact no. [protected]
I have a plot of 3000 sq.ft.in Chincholi Near Jalgaon Airport Jalgaon District (Maharashtra )aproxemately 100 mtrs away from National Highway No. 6 .If any mobile company want to install a tower in this location than contact me on [protected], [protected]

EMAIL - [email protected]
I myself syed Muti raza is interested in putting tower of vodafone, IDEA, TATA-INDICOM, RELIANCE, AIRTEL, BSNL.i have a plot near Sandila District hardoi . i am willing to give it to any of the mobile networks for putting up their towers. if you r in need of this area please contact me soon..
And please send me full information...
E-mail :- [email protected]
contact no. :- [protected]
Available on lease on prime location on main road on Ahmednagar Aurangabad highway the road goes to Aurangabad.
A/P Khadka Phata Tal:-Newasa Dist:-A'Nagar
I am interested in giving land for factory building/mobile towers on lease.
Land is in prime location, free from any encumbrances, suitable for mobile tower.
Interested person may contact me-
Nilesh BhangePatil
Ph-[protected]
Email id:- [email protected]
We have been regularly seeing ads in TIMES OF INDIA, BANGALORE MIRROR etc., offering to install mobile towers at owners premises for monthly rentals of Rs.45, 000 to Rs.65, 000 with advances ranging from
Rs.25 lakhs to Rs.45 lakhs for 20 to 25 years tenure.How genuine are these?
In fact I have been a victim of one of these and have suffered a loss of Rs.68, 800/-.I paid this amount towards the so called regn fees and processing fees after verifying some documents such as service tax regn certificate scanned copy of the agreement on stamp paper etc.Now there is no response from the agency
either from the given telephone nos or e-mail.I have all the documentary evidence of mails exchanged, details of remittances made to a designated bank account etc.Is there no way of preventing such frauds as it not only causes huge loss to the gullible land owners but also a huge loss of reputation to the mobile tower cos.
I would appreciate your early response and also finding a solution to this problem.

Thanks and regards

M.S.Anantharam
i agree to inform you that a tower of idea mts aircel any one install at our roof it is 1swt floor & 5000 sft area available at Biswan, Dist Sitapur
[email protected]
Thanks for registering my complaint and promptly posting it on the network.
As I have all the documentary evidence in support of my claim, I can forward copies
whenever you require.But it is essential that you should carry forward the issue to its
logical conclusion and bring to justice the perpetrators of the fraud being committed on the
gullible public.Please feel free to write for all details.

Thanks and regards

M.S.Anantharam
sir i want to install two telecom tower at my land i have 5000 sq. ft.land in my village my add.is vill. bandhnu post KGW SASNE DIST. HATHRAS - UTTAR PRADESH CONTACT ME - [protected], [protected]
[email protected]
heloo! i'm pankaj sharma from kuchrod
blook & distt.- mandaour (m.p.)
i'm agree for ur company tawar my area papulation 20000
so needed aircel, mts, uninor, vodafone tawer
mob# [protected]
emailid [email protected]
I have a plot of 2000 sq ft. in village top of the hill in Dist. Ratnagiri, At & Post Phungus & Den near Jindal's Electric Power Project at Jaigad if you intrested Plz. Contact us Mobil No. [protected]
We have a plot in Dehradun and we wish to install a tower.
please reply and my email id is [email protected]

Basant
my self girish vekariya, i have terrace in shapar, visavadar, district-junagadh, gujarat.I spend the rent money in a social work, so sir please reply me. My mobile no.[protected] and e-mail : [email protected]
I MR SIT TSHERING HAVING GOOD SUITABLE AREA ALL AROUND SIKKIM SOME PARTS DARJEELINGF HAVE BEEN COVERD AND NICE PLACE IN HIMALYAS.YOU CAN INSOLATION ANY MOBILE TOWER.e-mail [email protected] mob no [protected].
i want a tower on my land of any mobile compony or others compny

my number is [protected]