[Resolved]  Idea Cellular — UNWANTED promotional PHONES &SMS

PHONE NO:91 [protected]
Service provider to stop all unwated promotional calls and SMS as it is causing lot of disturbance

M.CHANDRASEKARAN

Comments

Idea Cellular — Unwanted calls and sms!

my idea cellular phone number is [protected]. your company charge app. Rs 140/- without my consent as for caller tune.unnecessary messaging daily for caller tunes . please revert it
thanks
girish kaushal
i rajkumar lalwani my idea no. is [protected]. i paid to idea bill drop my chque. for idea drop bpx for 24.12.2008 butmy chqueno.is 586449 amount 456 indian oversis bank palasiya branch indore but today your company stop the my out going call. i req. to you immjatly start to my outgoing facility.
pls. stop unwanted permmotonal caiis.
my idea no. [protected],
please get me rid off the daily sms and calls of advertisements it is time consuming and very very annoying... you gotta find better ways to make money
to stop unwanted calls and sms

mobil no [protected]
my number([protected]) off kro es number ko thanks
I need my call details(SMS, incoming & outgoing ) my prepaid sim no: [protected]
so plz accept my reqest & send me(by e-mail) the call details from May 09 onwards,

My mail id is [protected]@gmail.com
i want to stop unwanted or promotional sms or call
to stop unwanted promotional calls and sms
All,

In order to stop IDEA promotional SMS/Calls, you need to register for 'DO NOT DISTURB', i.e. DND
Send a SMS ' START DND' to 1909 and get rid of prmotional calls/SMSs forever ...

or Google 'how to register for 'Do not Disturb'

Robin
my no. is [protected].
bhai is call or sms ko band kar do yaar meri khopdi pak gyi hai call utha utha kar

IDEA MOBILE — stop unwanted call

idea co's unwanted call please stop
Kindly Stop unwanted call and messege from your side
idea customercare supporters not contacting customer well. and also idea is cheating the customer.
they wont say hw stop the updates.
if the recharge is made then start diducting the money for unneccessry reasons.

Idea Cellular Ltd. — Unwanted & Annoying SMSs

I am an Idea customer for over 5 years but with great regret this is to bring to your notice that despite my “Do Not Disturb (DND)” already activated, I have been receiving lot o[censored]nwanted & annoying SMSs for last few days. I am furnishing below the detail of such SMSs for your firm action to block the service centers immediately:

S. No. Received from Message Centre Date Time
1. TM-JAYPEE [protected] [protected] 1.05.45 p.m.
2. TM-JAYPEE [protected] [protected] 1.15.37 p.m.
3. TM-AFFINITY [protected] [protected] 4.11.57 p.m.
4. TM-FrntFoot [protected] [protected] 3.26.11 p.m.
5. TM-jp butq [protected] [protected] 12.42.27 p.m.
6. TM-R-Shimla [protected] [protected] 3.41.11 p.m.
7. TA-Investcl [protected] [protected] 11.55.39 a.m.
8. TM-RextHome [protected] [protected] 11.53.03 a.m.
9. TM-JAYPEE [protected] [protected] 1.36.24 p.m.
10. TM-JAYPEE [protected] [protected] 1.52.10 p.m.
11. TA-SECURITY [protected] [protected] 6.29.05 p.m.
12. TM-Aurafurn [protected] [protected] 2.05.30 p.m.
13. TM-Aura [protected] [protected] 3.39.47 p.m.
14. TM-DGS [protected] [protected] 3.58.35 p.m.
15. TM-REALTY [protected] 2-2-2010 11.30.39 a.m.
16. TM-Snera. [protected] 2-2-2010 6.17.30 p.m.

I will appreciate your instantaneous action to stop this nuisance.
Yaar isme IDEA ka kya Dosh

Actually this is a message center. Some free sms site also provide this message center like Ibibo.com free sms message service and way2sms.com. I noticed both company free message service is using same message center i.e. [protected]. I dont know much about this message center

Idea Cellular — unwanted promotional phons & sms

UNWANTED promotional PHONES &SMS
PHONE NO:91 [protected]

Idea — do not send me any promotional text or calls

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have an idea chit-chat mobile, I have been continuously receiving promotional calls and sms’s from Idea which has become a real nuisance as these calls and sms’s start from as early as 7 in the morning which is quiet disturbing.

I have contacted customer care a number of times in the past as well as the present and have requested them to stop the promotional calls and sms’s and have always been promised that they would take the necessary action but to no vail. Inspite of my repeated requests the calls and sms’s have not stopped and subsequently upon contacting customer care they blame it on system failure.

I am now fed-up receiving these calls and sms’s and do not want to receive any more promotional calls or sms's and would seek your assistance in putting an end to this torture that idea is subjecting me to.

Would request you to take the necessary action so that I could get a good night’s sleep without having to worry of been woken-up by these promotional calls and sms’s.

Thanking you,
to stop unwanted call & pramotional sms
mobile no -[protected]