[Resolved] Idea Cellular — Please Tell My PUK Code NO

MOHAMMED BASITH
I am an IDEA Prepaid customer.
My Sim Card has been blocked and is asking for PUK code. PLEASE HELP!!! my Idea no is [protected]
Please can you provide me with my PUK code.PLEASE!!!

anuj 1990's response, Aug 08, 2014
My name is anuj rana my no is [protected] My sim no.[protected] My mail id .[protected]@yahoo.com Plz send me puk code
sande53's response, Jun 09, 2015
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, May 26, 2016
Dear Vinayyadav1988,

We deeply regret the inconvenience. We have noted your concern and we have your contact details. We will get back to you at the earliest.

Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, May 26, 2016
Dear kishango,

PUK details require validation of your details. Thus, we request you to write to our email desk at [protected]@idea.adityabirla.com for further assistance. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com.

Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, May 30, 2016
Dear Vinayyadav1988,

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 3th May 2016, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and addressed. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Sep 18, 2017

We established call to you, but the same was disconnected from other side. Kindly share the convenient date and time to share the PUK code.

Lakshmi.

Comments

post dated cheque bonse

Sir, My brother was working in idea company as an engineer but no payment at the since 4 month. after a long time he give me cheque but cheque not clear from bank also. what i can i do. Anand [protected] [protected]

i want to call details

i am idea user my sell no . [protected] pls i want to call details

Call Details

Dear Sir, My number is [protected] please provide my all call details incoming outgoing really need that, Please help!! Thanks Preeti

activation of idea no. 9926527443

Dear Sir/Mem I have all ready submitted my documents and customer application form With Rs. 160/-two times at IDEA POINT khargone . Than further what we do now. Regards JItendra Patel [protected]

sexual talking

I am Getting calls from this mobile no.+91 [protected] and he is talking Bad words and sexual.

Call list

Sir, Kindly send my call list previous 3moths to ktm.[protected]@gmail.com, number is[protected]

vulgar & abusing language

Sir, [protected] this no. Make call at mid night and abuse and too vulgar talk and I don't know who is this. But I disturbing mentally pls take strict action otherwise I will police complaint on this no. .

No benefits of special offer

I was given an offer of idea 1 gb data at 126 but on recharge i got 625 mb. The representative was abusive.These things are enough to encourage me to opt for mnp unless action is taken

issu call detail

me irfan khan my number is[protected] pzl issu my call detail

call history

i need my call history
my name is minal r. kalara
my no is [protected]
my sim no is[protected]
my another no is [protected] plz send me PUK code

very low speed like 2g and many times tower will go out

very low speed like 2g and many times tower will go out that S why my mobile battery many time Low and mobile will Be switch off Automatically to be a friends pls don't by it
please send my puk code: my phone number is:[protected](idea)
and my sim no is:[protected].
my email address is:maheshh.[protected]@gmail.com
I am Prakash Naik from Panjim Goa. Mob NO [protected], SIM NO[protected] PUK blocked.
No help from Customer care centre Panjim.
Please resolve the issue.
email id [protected]@gmail.com
alternate mob no. [protected]
Hello dear customer care
My idea sim card number [protected] is puk lock please help to unlock
Plz help me in getting my PUK code
Plz give my PUK code plz help me
hello My names Sugunavathi in my Lenovo vibe p1m sim card is unlocked when i mobile on it showing 8 digits to enter the PUK... Please help me .. when i am calling to customer care employees not receiving my call
my mobile Number is [protected]
PUK No.[protected]
my mail id : mahi.[protected]@gmail.com
My no is [protected] is blocked plz send puk code
Sir i want my puk no code my mobile no

Suman Tower, Plot No. 18, Sector 11, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India - 382011