[Resolved]  Idea Cellular — Charging for service Idea does not provide

I have been an Idea Cellular customer since March[protected]. My average bill per month has been Rs 1500 or more. I have always had a voice mail service with Idea. The voicemail service worked till 4-6 months ago.

Around 4-6 months ago my Idea voicemail stopped working. I have called to complain to Idea 4 times in the last 1 month alone. Every time they give me a different solution - but none of these solutions work.

Finally today the Idea representative admitted that Idea had discontinued my voicemail service but kept charging me Rs. 25/month. He added that I had to send them a SMS request if I wanted to them to stop charging me money for the service they had discontinued anyway! When I explained to him that Idea should not charge me if they have discontinued the service, he agreed but told me that he cannot do anything since he was bound by the company policy!

I cannot believe that Idea has started cheating customers by discontinuing services for which they continue to charge money!

Please help

Shrihari
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I recharged my phone mobile phone [protected] on 8, th october 2010 at (time) 13.42.39 seconds and Idea company deducted Rs.30/- FOR Idea Music Station .I want to askTHE CONCERNED OFFICIALS, that why have you subcribed me for this subscription as neither I have requested nor got any other facility provided. I want 30/- Rs of this subscription to be credited my account at earliest, otherwise i am going to the consumer court as i am a lawyer in Delhi High Court.I contacted tour customer care center which charhes 50 paisa per minute thrice and the Agents name werePrabha, Wssim and i was on hold for 13 minutes with Prabha( charging me money and the real apathy is that she disconnected the phone when i asked to speak to her Supervisor/team leader.)
Ramandeep Singh, , mobile phone [protected]