Idea Cellular — bill extra amount

Ravi Kumar
my idea mobile no [protected] i have complane of IMS night plan service which is activate my number nov 2009 to feb 2010 charges 199 p.m. i am not activating this service and want refund my amount
Complaint comments  6 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

i have complan of idea bill service they are add my last 4 Bills IMS night plan amount 199 p.m. and i have no knowledge about this service i am not activate this service also.
how to bill adwance in my phone
sir i want to look my bill on my e mial id at every month
& want 2 look a details about my bill
my mobaile no is [protected] plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
my name bhupal singh my mob.-[protected] sim registaion failed without informme but i want use this no.[protected] regularly so my bill issues do clear my issue is only for feature charges and late fee so as soon as clear this matter and inform me at alt.no.[protected] thanks
R/sir,
Ihave sim No [protected], allotted by ROCKLINE CONSTRUCTION AURANGABAD, a construction company.Net connection is activated on 5/10/12.My use started on 12/10/12.On 15/10/12 @12:24:39 the usage charge shown in the bill is Rs.686.22.The total Inet use shown is Rs.1338.12 for a period from 12/10/12 to 18/10/12.
It looks from the figures above not to use NET facility.
It is requested you to pl. mail the MICRO DETAILS of Rs.686.22 used on 15/10/12