Idea Cellular Ltd. — Phone Number enquiry

Akbar Abdul on Sep 22, 2012
Phone Number enquiry
Please tell me the name and address of the phone number given below. I also dont want to reveal my identity to this person. Help me out as soon as possible. The phone number is..[protected]
Complaint comments  17 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Idea — Phone Number enquiry

Phone Number enquiry
Please tell me the name and address of the phone number given below. I also dont want to reveal my identity to this person. Help me out as soon as possible. The phone number is- [protected]
Mobile No. [protected] is lost. Please block the No. for the time being and give us the same fresh chip No. please.

No. was in the name of ROHEENA NAGPAL

All documents are ready with us, request you to collect the same immediately and issue us a new chip on the same above No. immediately.

She is the owner of this company called ATELIER & LORANGE and consider THIS IS VERY URGENT.

With regards
Molly Skariah
My Idea number is [protected] . I need my call detail time from 10 sep 2012 to 21 sep 2012.
Please send my call detail on my mail id my id is kuldeeprana516@gmail.com
Kuldeep singh
dear sir,
my idea number is [protected].i need my call details and number of 23 feb 2013.
please send me my information to my mail id mdjunaidparvez@gmail.com
plzz plzzzz
Junaid
My Name Is Kamlesh, Kumar, Raiger My Mob. No. [protected] Not Start 3 Day Passed
My Name is Mohammad NASIR
I was using one prepaid no of idea at Nagpur Maharastra and the last four numbers of that is 5634. Kindly message the full no to my i.d nasir_monis@yahoo.com or sms the full no to [protected].
pls send me last bill detai mob no is [protected] my mail id-nekiramverma@gmail.com

take one post paid sim card 15 days back till now it is not activated, request you to let me know the problem for not activated.

(Post paid sim card taken from one your executive having phone number [protected])

request you to resolve immediately.

from

Prashanth Shetty S

Phone No [protected]
Please tell me the name and address of the phone number given below [protected]
[protected] mahender
My Idea number is [protected] . I need my call detail time from 1may 2014 to 11 aug 2014
Please send my call detail on my mail id my id is kkjangra8@gmail.com
mahender
Phone Number enquiry
Please tell me the name and address of the phone number given below. I also dont want to reveal my identity to this person. Help me out as soon as possible. The phone number is... [protected]
hello sir i m ziya from amu aligarh sir i wanna know that a no. detail i hav a biggest problem from this no. that is [protected] from that no. a i m so disturb so i want to know that this no, detail such as name and address>?
thanking you
me ziya from aligarh muslim university aligarh
my cont no, [protected]
Sir.my.mobile no.[protected].@all.call.deatail.date.01.07.2015.se.date.15.01.2016.tak.ka.detai... send my.detail.my.imail.id. lsonu7081@gmail.com
Please sir my no. Is [protected] I lose my aim so tell name and address I forget id
how to reissue my old number
plz give me the last 2 days call and msg details of this no. [protected]. i have some doubt on this person so plz can u help me as soon as possible it is very compulsory
Pyarat's reply, Feb 1, 2017
plz sir it is very compulsory plz do it as soon as it possible plz

Suman Tower, Plot No. 18, Sector 11, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India - 382011