[Resolved]  Idea Cellular — deactivation of daily cricket pack

I have a idea mobile no. [protected]. I have not activated for daily cricket pack service. On 17th September 2010 I have received message that your Rs.5/- per match deduct from your balance amount. On 18th September I have sent a request for deactivation of daily cricket pack. My Communication ID is[protected].
From that date Rs. 5/- per match deduct from my balance amount. Please deactivate of daily cricket pack.
[protected]@yahoo.com

Comments

I have a idea mobile no. [protected]. I have not placed any request for activation of daily cricket pack service. But daily 5 rs are being deducted from my balance.I have sent many times a request for deactivation and also called the customer care but it is not helping. Please deactivate daily cricket pack.
ajay.[protected]@newgen.co.in