Idea Cellular — unsatisfied with customer care Exe.

Delhi, India
 beinganurags
Dear
My no is [protected] & one service love ke dispencery is activeted by defalt i dont have recive any call / msg from idea customer care but before 15day this service is activeded & my account balance is dedected & i am tried to deactivate it but ur customer care exe alwasys told me that system is not updated call after 2-4 hours.
when i call ur toll free number & follow the vat deactivation process then i recived a msg on ur side & msg is-your pack will be deactiveted soon.but in spite of all these service is not deactiveted.
so as soon as possible deactivate this service "LOVE KE DISPENCRY"
& tk action againest the exe. name pramod who hv cut my call before given a suitable answer.
time is 23:34 date 19apr when i call .

Comments

Idea Cellular — Unsatisfied service

Dear sir

I am acustomer of idea cellular since last 3 years.
I had registerde my number [protected] as DND.(do not disturb).via sms to 3334.I also had got message from idea company on 19th sep 2007 which say that you are registered as DND.But still i was getting some call from idea company.
Ex. i had got 1 call from Ms. Saloni for dialer tone on 15/10/2007 inbetwen 17:30 p.m. to 18:00 p.m.
Previously i had also get another problem with my fathers mobile No.[protected].The company had automatically started the dialer call scheme.
dear sir,
my name is jatinder singh kharoud.my idea cellular mobile number is [protected].on 20-april-2011 i recharge my account with 50rs.but on 21-april-2011 i chek my balance it is only 5rs,
then i come to know from coustmare care that they can automatically activate unwanted service on it.
then i complaint to that company about this but they cannot take any action against it. pls sir help me, i wanted which rs cut from my account they can return . now also i read a message that that want to activate a service in three days with out my permission, i also wnt this they never disturbe me by activating an un wanted service on my cellulear.

Suman Tower, Plot No. 18, Sector 11, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India - 382011
    Idea Cellular - unsatisfied with customer care Exe.