Idea Cellular Services Ltd / Postpaid Connection — Receiving Promotional Messages after registering for DNC

I have Registered my Cell Number ([protected]) with DNC since past 1 & half years, This is the 3rd Instance since January 2009, that I have been receiving Promotional Messages on my Mobile Number, the same are being sent through some IP Address (Computer/Internet). I have raised the Issue & Complaint with my Service Provider (IDEA Cellular), but the Service Provider has not been able to locate the source of Origin, neither have they been able to Block the same, They have not been able to Provide any Resolution despite the fact that i was Promised by Customer Care Supervisor on both Previous occasion of Complaint that the complaint will be resolved in 7 working days & i would receive a call from IDEA CUSTOMER CARE informing me of the same,

It is pathetic to note that IDEA has not been able to Resolve the complaint,

If the Consumer Complaint Body could take the necessary action against the service provider & ensure my Privacy, it would be a great help, I am not in a position to change my number or service provider, & also obtain a compensation for breach of DNC Protocol & breach of my Privacy.

Comments

Idea Cellular — Not providing connection after receiving the payment

I have paid for a new connection to IDEA agent after talking with their marketing executive who had called me for the new offers of the company.

I have paid the required amount on 20th oct. 2007 and they have confirmed me on 25 th oct. 2007 that your verification is done and we will be providing you new number in a few hours.

after next day I am calling them regularly but they are saying that ... it will take 24 hours more.

I am unable to understand that when will be complete their 24 hours. its already 31 oct. today.

Please Advise what should I do ??

I am having the sim card which was provided by them ... its not active till. and today they are saying our new connection is not being done from last 3-4 days due to some technical problem.

Thanks.

Idea Cellular — Promotional Msgs

Sir my no is already register in DND list for the last 7 aur 8 month but still i am getting promotional msg from various companies like Stander Charter, Cadbury from various colleges.

i want to file a case against them as well as against idea cellular because of them only i am facing this problem
please active this Number [protected]