Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Idea Cellular / SIM Card — documents misuse

i applied for the idea cellur sim card. And it has been Activated. After while time i come to know what ever i submitted the documents for simcards. the distributor has been multiplied and applied up more than 100docs.

my suggestion to mail readers While applying sim card make signature on photo copy over the where the letter is mentions.

I also send the mail to the idea and as well as Trai. im not any response..

Below.......

I applied for connection of Idea cellular No. [protected] Sim No.[protected], Sim card is Dispatched to me on 09/05/09.
I purchased from Distributor - Shreyas Telecom (Name - Shreyas), Mysore road, Channarayapatna-573116, Karnataka State.

Applied Name: Rakshith Y
Father Name: Muralidhar Y,
Date of Birth: 29/11/1986.

I have a Doubt in my name 100 to 150 no. is activated. I also have a small information. Pls dnt neglect this mail,. pls Verify the data and help me.

If any problem is accord in future by those Numbers. i am not the responsible. I am also going to state this legally.

My personal no. of Idea what ever i used and terminated is below

[protected] - is also not in use form past 4 months for ur information.....

Pls replay me..

My Contact No - [protected]

Rakshith Yadalam.

Comments

Idea — misuse of name

i wanna know the name and other details of the number [protected] someone is misusing my name using this number

Idea Cellular — MISUSE OF SIMCARD

I had purchased idea sim from a vendor, who collected all the required papers and gave me sim. after nearly two months the sim has been decativated without any information.on enquiry with idea customer care centre i came to know the sim is in the name of someone else. how come i have been using another persons sim .i doubt the vendor has misused my papers and my sim is being misused by someone else.i think idea cellular gives idea for misuse of services. the customer care says the vendor may have given false information and vendor says go to idea centre. its disgusting to see the treatment given to customers by idea.
ashish