[Resolved]  Idea Gsm Sim — Sim Rejected

I have an idea gsm cellular # [protected] (Delhi/NCR). I was using it but one fine day in the morning after recieving some call it started showing me " Sim card rejected." . I went to autorosed service centre and showed the sim but they(manager) refused to change/replaced the sim and asked me to pay to get it replaced with a new one

"Sim card rejected" is a standard problem of the cellular company. Most of the other gsm provider replace it free and immediately for such problems then why idea is reluctant to do so.

Comments

Idea — SIM REJECTED

I had taken the sim card just 2 days ago and now it is showing "SIM CARD REJECTED" as how much i knew same problem is occuring with many customers because they are supplying very low quality of sim cards same case happened with the RELIANCE GSM also.please take any action against these companies.

I have purchased an idea gsm cellular # [protected] ( Chennai). I was using it but one fine day it started showing me " Sim card rejected." I called the idea customer care and they advised me to contact the showroom office near Adyar, Chennai. I went and showed the sim but they(manager) refused to change/replaced the sim and asked me to pay to get it replaced with a new one.

find identity to this no. [protected]
sir, my idea sim card [protected] has been rejected due to puk code i want my contacts back what should i do ???
yours faithfully
sony
idea iis not pro customer
It is better to change service provider
Sunny K I

Idea GSM SIM — puk code

a boy from my neighbour was playing with my phone and my phone caught locked asking puk code. so please tell me puk code of my idea sim no [protected]
please tell me puk code of my idea gsm no[protected]

Idea Cellular