[Resolved]  Idea Net Setter — display error any time

My idea Data Card no., [protected] it is working verry slow any time display error 619 and many other cods.I feel erritation when show this when downloding is going on and thing is this thst I dont know DNS server name and IP address plz send and help me thanking you.
yours
m.ilyas khan

Comments

plz solve my problem I will send comments after this now no comments.
i think its fine.i hered that it is better than other networks.
display error any time
My idea Data Card no., [protected] it is working verry slow any time display error 619 and many other cods.I eel erritation when show this when downloding is going on and thing is this thst I dont know DNS server name and IP address, In tools option PIN Operations in Enable
PIN Verification and says Current PIN write to and remeining attempts 1 plz send and help me thanking you.yours answer will be send my cell no.[protected] plz I request it, Sir.
yours
Mr.vijay malpani
I have an Idea net Setter. The speed is very slow. After using it for 10 to 15 minutes
a DNS error appears. Then after re-connecting it starts, but by doing this it gives
problem to the downloading. And sometimes it gets disconnected by itself.
sir i have a 3g idea net setter..n i jst want to switch over to "edge"...i know all the steps to unlock dat net setter but the problem is that the option of "unlock pin" is deactivated...plzzz help me sir...

email [protected]@yahoo.com
mob no.[protected]
sir i have a 3g idea net setter..n i jst want to switch over to "edge"...i know all the steps to unlock data net setter but the problem is that the option of "unlock pin" is deactivated...
PIN Verification and says Current PIN write to and remeining attempts 0 plz send and help me thanking you.yours answer will be send my cell no.[protected]. plz I request it, Sir.

email [protected]@yahoo.com