[Resolved]  Idea Net Setter — speed is very slow

I have purchase a net setter and the is very slow so please do something

Comments

i purchased idea net setter 20days back.from day one it is very very slow.i called the person who sold me idea net setter, from then he is making some excuses and till now he didnt turn up.the speed is very slow i.e., it shows 23 to 29 kbps.its very horrible.some body from idea please help me.my no: [protected]
i want to buy idea net setter so plz suggest me what to do coz i hear lot of compleants about the speed of net & bill
i purchased idea net setter two month ago.from day i cannot get the speed up to 150kbps.it is very very slow.and some times connection dropped, when the tower is full, i called the person who sold me idea net setter, from then he is making some excuses and till now he didnt turn up.the speed is very slow i.e., it shows 10 to 100 kbps.is a cheating.
my idea net setter speed only 5 to 10 kbps please increase my speed
please increase my net setter speed
i never had such experience..
this is just mot good.It was promised to us that it's speed will be 3.1mbps but that's not true.we were cheated.
i suggest not to buy idea net setter.
can anyone help me out as i want to increase my idea net setter's speed.
very slow net speed... idea netsetter sellers are froads.. there are telling net speed is high but this not working properly or very bad slow..., costomer care also very poor responce on that...
i lose 3000 and 2 months net biil
i am also, hate this product .but i have a solution of that problem .i[censored] want to know about that than cont. Me [protected]
i purchased idea net setter one year ago.from day i cannot get the speed up to 20kbps.it is very very slow.and some times connection dropped, when the tower is full, i called the person who sold me idea net setter, from then he is making some excuses and till now he didnt turn up.the speed is very slow i.e., it shows 10 to 100 kbps.is a cheating my idia net setter sim number [protected] and my mobile number [protected]

Idea Cellular Address