[Resolved]  Idea Postpaid Connection — A/c Payee Cheque encashed but didn't get any connection 20 days passed

To
Idea Cellular Ltd
New Delhi
This is to bring your kind attention that I took a post paid connection by paying Rs 500/- account payee cheque in the name of Idea Cellular Ltd from a person named Vijay representative of DSA named Creative Solution, Rohini, Sector-7, New Delhi.He filled up a form bearing no-1357083.He gave me a sim no-[protected].He also filled up a mobile no-[protected] in the aforesid form as my new(allotted) Idea No.He also took away a copy my address and identity proof.All these are taken on on 18th of June'09.He committed me that the connection will be activated by 18th evening. After 3/4 days when I enquired with the said DSA they told me that they are sorting it out.When I rang up in my allotted no some other person has picked up, it means the new number given to me has already allotted others.Its a Fraud and Chitting.Till date I have not got any connection.Please suggest me what I shall do.I am planning to go to media and want to file a consumer case against Idea.So please suggest.

Himansu Sekhar Panigrahi