Idea Prepaid Connection — want call details

jyoti tiwari
I want incoming call details of my number [protected] from 25/11/2008 to 30/11/2008 please provide me the call detail as soon as possible

Comments

Dear
Kindly provide itemised bill (of Jan 2012)for my connection. no is [protected].

Siju Sam George
my idea no is [protected] plz send me call details of dis no. for last 4 weeks
i want all call details and sms details of my idea prepaid number [protected] from january 20 2012 to feb 22 2012..pls mail it to my mail ID.. urgent
[protected]@gmail.com

anfitha
my idea no is [protected] plz send me incoming or outgoing details last month please provide me the call detail as soon as possible

your's faithfully
g rama krishna 20/03/2012
i need my call details of my mobile no.: [protected] from 18th feb to till date.
so you are requested to do the same.

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Dear Sir/ Mdm

I Want Out going calls and Incoming call details form my number [protected]
from 20/02/2012 to 27/03/2012 please provide me the call detail as soon as possible.

Your"s Faithfully

gannu
28/03/2012
i want my idea prepaid bill of no:- [protected]
from 26/01/2012 to 16/04/2012 send on my email as soon as possible plz
Dear sir
I want outgoing call details of IDEA cell number:[protected]
from 1.nov.2011 till today's.

Your`s faithfully

Vinod kumar
my sim card is carz so pelse stop my service temprry

Idea Prepaid Connection — Deduction of money from my mobile balance

On 30 june i got a sms from idea cellular that they had deducted 30rupees from my mobile balane for some "Sayari" pack which i had never requested.Since then i had called several time to their customer care number but they are not responding to my calls.This is simply chetting people.Please help me inthis regard.
I Santosh Motiram Kadam, costumer of idea mobile no. [protected]. Kindly I want a call details incoming and out going call.from 11 july 2012 to till date.my email addrress [protected]@rediffmail.com so you are requested to do same. Thanking you
Dear Sir/Mdm

I want out going call details form my number [protected]
from 1/9/2012 to 31/12/2012. please provide me the call detail as soon as possible. my mail id [protected]@gmail.com

Your"s Faithfully

I using idea sim card no. [protected] please I want incoming & outgoing call details in my email Id

3G network problem

Please regard my idea 3G smart phone

Map UP no. with Panjab

Hi, I want to map may mobile no. [protected] with panjab. I relocate from up to panjab and want to continue my contact no. it this possible or not. kindly replay me asap. Regard's Manoj Kumar [protected]

deductions of Rs. 30

Dear sir, . i have been charged 30 Rs. For downloading Hollywood beauties from handy go but i have not done so please kindly re pay my deductions my phone no. As stated below [protected]

unwanted calls 7 rude behavior

i have a vodaphone prepaid mobile but receiving calls from a number [protected] & the caller says he is from idea. He is very rude & keeps disturbing. last call at 1155 hr on 03 may14.

call and message details till now.

dear sir i have prepaid no. [protected]. i want my all messege and call details. amit kumar

summary of call detail

Sir i had used a IDEA no [protected]. Sir i want summary of call detail of year 2014. plz send at [protected]@gmail.com. Thank You Sir.

money deducted for online idea recharge but recharge not done

dear sir please refund the sum of 202 which was deducted on recharge of idea number [protected] from my sbi act.. the POS [protected] at billdesk .com txn#[protected]

Suman Tower, Plot No. 18, Sector 11, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India - 382011