Idea Sim — Tracing & Tracking the SIM

Sushant Kumar Sen
R/Sir,
I am submitting complaint for SIM of Idea and nuumber is [protected] and [protected], which is registered in my nameand which have lost by theft and using it cleaverly. Kindly try to trace & track him, inform and obelige me.

Sushant Kumar Sen
E Mail: sksen2@sail-bhilaisteel.com
Complaint comments  49 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

respected sir,

As my complaint is that there is and idea number which is giving me miss call and messege but when i call to that number not attending the call or keeping it switch off the number is [protected] i wanted know that who is it and from which location is that number. please kindly attent my request

from rajesh nair
Tracing & Tracking the SIM

R/Sir,
I am submitting complaint for SIM of Idea and number is [protected], which is registered in my name and which have lost by theft and using it cleaverly. Kindly try to trace & track him, inform and obelige me.

Prateek Kaushal
E Mail: prateek260@gmail.com
date 25/02/2009
p l b nagar
iam diwakar
request you of[protected]. because which have lost my phone.so please track him and find ..

your

diwakar
date 05/03/2009
k.p.h.b
iam shivakumar
request you of [protected]. because which have lost my phone.so please track him and find ..
This is regarding the IDEA sim number [protected] from which iam getting regular blank calls and unwanted messages. Pleasre trace the number and forward the details to my email id.
Hi, is it possibile to find who owns an idea number inside kerala? The thing is, my dad got a call from the particular number and told many bad things about me. I wanna trance that person and know why he/she did it. that number is [protected].
I am not using my Idea sim card for past 4 months. I was staying in KSA in this time period and I would like to know whether I can use the same number when I return to India. May I get the call details ie all incoming and outgoing calls since I started using the sim card? My Idea number is [protected].
Mrs. Mili Ali
Dear Sir, please trace the number [protected] and kindly give the information
about this number on my e-mail id.
i am getting disturbance from an idea no. [protected]. u kindly trace the number and plz email 2 me.

Cud u pls advise the owner of a idea mobile no: [protected], from which my sis is getting sms.

pls inform the owner of the this mobile.

rgds
mary
please find my sim and inform me as soon as possible
R/Sir,
I am submitting complaint for SIM of Idea and number is [protected].Which is registered in my name and which was lost by theft . Kindly try to trace & track him, inform and obelige me.

Shubham Garg
Email add.;-Shubham1389@gmail.com
SIR
I M GETIING CALLS [protected] FROM THIS NUMBER IN NIGHT HOURS AND WHEN I M CALLING BACK HE IS NOT RECEIVING CALLS OR IT SWITCH IT OFF PLEASE TELL ME WHO IS CALLING
I am submitting complaint for SIM of Idea and nuumber is [protected], which is registered in my name (Suresh sakharam Kadam) when i call he Pick the phone but not answring please try to trace & track which area, inform and obelige me.

Suresh Sakharam Kadam
E Mail: raj_kadam59@yahoo.com
i nwant to get my call details since august
Comments

348 days ago by Rajesh Nair [send email]
respected sir,

222 days ago by Mili Ali [send email]
Mrs. Mili Ali

184 days ago by Renjini [send email]
Dear Sir, please trace the number [protected] and kindly give the information
about this number on my e-mail id.

145 days ago by Sarath.s.s [send email]

140 days ago by Mary [send email]

pls inform the owner of the this mobile.

rgds

Suresh Sakharam Kadam
E Mail: raj_kadam59@yahoo.com
My mobile number has [protected] the dailer tone active for 15 days vadility ok
plz stop my dailer tone on at 15 days agains
My friend have a idea sim which no is [protected] that the handset of nokia was lost before 1 month ago how could i/ my friend find this no. when i calling on this no somebody attend it but i could not be able to find the location of user
i know [protected] name and address?
As my complaint is that there is an idea number which is giving me miss call and messege but when i call to that number not attending the call or keeping it switch off the number is [protected] i wanted know that who is it and from which location is that number. please kindly attent my request

Suman Tower, Plot No. 18, Sector 11, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India - 382011