[Resolved]  Idea Sim Card — sim card not working

i sunil kumar regular customer of idea my idea sim card chit chat services are closed because of not document subbmission i have already submitted for all documents of purchasing sim card pls open my sim card chit chat services .
my sim card no is-[protected]

sunil kumar
village narshya
p.o sangla koti
distt-uttrakhand

Comments

i purchesd idea life long plan sim card but it not working in my old NOKIA 3310 mobile . pls. give solution
hi sir

maine idea card liya hain [protected] ye number hain kubtak chalu hoga my sim card
sim card not working
I want to know how would Idea SIM work in Nokia 3310 handset.
Dear,

My mobile number is [protected] from past one month i am not getting network on any mobile its lifetime card can u pls chk and tell me what the problem with the sim card or my line has been disconnected waitig for reply

Sofia
My No.is [protected].Yesterday it's Working Fine But Today It's Not Working.Some Time Give Message "Your Sim Is Not Active" Or Some Time Not Shows Network.Pls Suggest Me How Could I Resolve This Problem...
Ishtiyaque
Now No Incoming No Outgoing...Regularly Do'nt Shows Network In My Mobile.But Another Sim Working Fine...
Dear,

Please Suggest Me How Could I Resolve This Problem...

Ishtiyaque
sir, my no is [protected]sincem one month it's not working.sometimes it is shown as inactive.
and no incoming and outgoing...pls its my very important number. kindly activate my sim.
Thanking u

My Idea number is [protected]. this number is not working last night & show the mobile display sim card rejected. Pls solve this problem.

vikas sharma
[protected]@yahoo.com
27/8/09
Sir/Madam,
I am karthik for requested for new idea sim buy. It is card for inactivate of the sim card. Please activate for the sim card.
Sim No :[protected]
Mobile No : [protected]
Month of Pack: Jun _09
Thanking you, Yours Faithfully,
(P.KARTHIK)
my mobile no is [protected]. but i do not know sim no. pls give me the details of my sim.

Idea — pin code show in mobile display

dear sir

mere mobile me pine code show kar raha hai

mere nu hai [protected] solution send karna

my sim card is rejected i want to solve and i want to solve
idea number is[protected]. this number is not working last night & show the mobile display sim card rejected. Pls solve this problem.

Idea Cellular Address