[Resolved]  Idea Sim Card Is On Hold Now — My Idea Number is on Hold

I have taken Idea Sim card Number is [protected].One week it was working as usual. But now we are unable to call frm this number and also we are not receive any calls as we are getting the message as " this number is on temporarly on hold". I have submitted all the corret and valuable documents. Could you please chech this and help me out..

Comments

Idea — sim card on hold

i have submitted my id proof with local address proof and photo on 08/08/08 to local agent of idea ;nagpur but still my phone is on hold why

mobile no is :- [protected]

sir please brief me why i have been cheated on the name of idea company

thanks
my mobile is on hold why my no.[protected]
my idea new sim number is[protected] which is postpaid number converted from prepaid old sim number is[protected] I was submitted all the document with Rs. 250/- for activate my postpaid connection on Thursday Dtd.[protected] to your Idea Customer Representative. The concern representative told me that the connection is activated on Monday 13.12.2010 but till date it is not activated. Please help on this situation. My mobile number is remain same is [protected]
My calls are on hold unable tp solve this issue
Even mine is the same problem, whenever someone calls it keeps on saying my no. is temporarily on hold, please my solve my issue.

Idea Cellular