[Resolved]  IFB Washing Machine — MALFUNCTION DURING OPERATION

I HAVE IFB WASHING MACHINE,SOME TIMES IT IS MALFUNCTIOING DURING OPERATION CYCLE,I AHVE COMPLAINED REGARDING THIS TO THE NEAREST IFB SERVICE CENTER HERE AT CUTTACK, BUT THEY ARE NOT ATTENDING.HERE AT CUTTACK IFB SERVICE CENTRE OFFICE TELEPHONE IS[protected], M NAME IS MANAS RANJAN BEHURA, MY MOBILE NO IS [protected]. PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM.I AM WONDERING THE SERVICE CENTER IS FOR WHAT PURPOSE ? JUST SITTING AT OFFICE AND TAKING SSALARY TO HOME,PLEASE ADVICE. THE SERVICE OF IFB IS REALLY POOR COMPARE TO OTHER COMPANIES.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I purchased one top loading model 7.2 kg washing machine .the machine used to torn/ scratch clothes and the co. replaced the machine .second time, due to loud viberations, the machine was replaced. third time the machine take out the hooks of pants and all the time I have to run to tailor.I have requested the co. officials to look in to it or refund the amount but they have shown inability to refund.The machine was purchased by me in oct/nov 2010. In case they dont listen, I will have to approach consumer court.

A.K.JAIN
1077, POPULAR HOUSING SOCIETY 48-B
CHANDIGARH

IFB Industries Phone
    1 860 425 5678
    IFB Industries Address
    Plot No IND 5, Sector 1, East Kolkata Township, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700107