igmobile.com — deactivate my services from lg mobile

abhilekh awsthi
plz deactivate my number frm igmobile.com my number is 09970286966... plz do it asap

Complaint comments  23 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

LG — deactivation of number

my prepaid no.. [protected] is having problem for the last five days..this is my second written complaint and more than twenty times i contacted ur customer care on tele.my cell phone has outgoing facility but the incoming call facility is deactivated..the customer care says that work is on on my querry..but i found the response of customer care as pathetic.when it comes to charging bills,you people are never late even by one day,but your customer care services are really disheartening...please do something on my number or i will have to switch over to a new service provider,and i will suggest my friends also not to take reliance connection ever.....

LG — mobil number de-activation

dear sir,
my mobil number:[protected]
mobil exp date:31.oct.2007
but my number is not deactivated.please immediatly deactivated my number.

igmobile — deactivate my account

have3 not subscribed for any offer of this company and by chance if it has happened please unsubscribe my mobile No for the same [protected] Daily Rs. 10/-(INR) being deducted from my account.
emil davis
Please deactivated this service frm my numbr
deactivate my my nimber frm this service and deactivate this service
deactivate my number frm ds service my no [protected]
deactivate my wap services and wallpaper services frm[protected] immediately
deactivate my wap services frm my mobile of wallpaper pack of airtel(wap)...my no...[protected]
Plz... deactivate the stardust package from the my mobile its number is [protected],
I will be very grateful to you.
plz deactivate my number frm igmobile.com my number is [protected] ... plz do it asap
I want to deactivate or unsubscribe my airtel catch22.contest.it has been unwantedly open
Chtěl bych s zeptat od čeho je tato stránka, , , protože mi někdo ukradl mobil, a chtěla bych ho zablokovat, tak sem se tady chtěla zeptat, jestli je od toho tato deaktivace...diky za odpověd
MyLGcellphoneUNLOCK, pleaseunlockcodeorsecuritcodemyphoneimeiNO:[protected], s/n:812mmwd269737
please deactivate my account igmobile.com
plz deactivate my account as soon as possible they are charging money ony my tax based service. My number is [protected]
pl deactivate my tax based service and wap service as earliest my telephone no is [protected].
pl confirme by mail
Please deactivate my text based service immediately my mob no. is [protected] n confirm me by mail thanx.
Please deactivate my text based service immediately my mob no. is [protected] confirm me by mail thanx.
plz deactivate my number frm igmobile.com my number is [protected]...

igmobile.com - deactivate my services from lg mobile

Company: igmobile.com