IIPM — Delay in salary payment

frustrated iipm employee
It's a shame on professor Arindham chaudhari who claims to educate candidates about management when the management of his institute is at stake. Constant reminders by the employees regarding salary delay has done no good to him. I worked in this institute for 7 months and i haven't received salary for 4 months. The H.r,the head all of them don;t answer my plea. The scenario at the office is that all previous employees have left. But IIPM has succeeded in tricking many people back in job. After all i could do at my end I look forward to the media for it's help because Professor Arindham chaudhari in his article dated March 13,2013 in The economic times claims that there are no salary delay issues which is a big lie.Please help me because I am not alone in this mess there are many more employees out there who are facing many problems in their lives because of this havoc created by Professor Arindham chaudhari and it's administration.You will be helping those hundreds of employees out there and will succeed in bringing out the truth about this fake institute.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

You are absolutely right...please refer to my complaint as well..lets gather all the ex-employees and get our salaries...
I am Ujjwal, having a legal tech startup to solve legal issues which are faced by common man. I can help you in connecting with the expert lawyer who can help you with your case. You can visit www.myadvo.in to know more about us. For IIPM case, i am already in touch with 30 students who wants file a case.
Contact me on [protected] to discuss your case.

IIPM Corporate Office , B-11, Level-5 , Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110016
    IIPM - Delay in salary payment