[Resolved]  IIT KGP — someone entred in my account and changed my password

A few day back a mail from some yahoo id came to me asking my details so that they can verify my account, otherwise yahoo.com will terminate my account. So I gave my id ([protected]@yahoo.com )and password.From the next day I could not able to enter in my account, I think the person whom i gave the details he changed my password, not only that he is also sending mails from my id to my friends that she is in trouble ...etc (i have copied the mail below).

Please help me in this matter, if possible please block the id, [protected]@yahoo.com. I am so anxious for this, may be some other crime he will occour.

Best regards,

Jayeeta ChakrabortyDey

HERE IS THE COPY OF THE MAIL.

This is an Emergency, I hope this message meets you in best of health, Pardon my mistakes because i did not inform you before my traveling and I am in a bad situation writing this email and to you, I came to London (United Kingdom) on a short trip, Unfortunately for me all my money was stolen with my luggage at the Hotel where i lodged.

I am so confused right now and going through pains and stress here as the Hotel Manager is Embarrassing me, I did not bring my phone here, I would have call you but I have access to emails only as the Hotel line is temporary disconnected, please can you loan me the sum of $2, 250 US Dollars or any amount you can easily arrange to me today, so i can pay for my Hotel Bills and buy my air Ticket home and leave the country.Kindly keep this confidential because I don't want anybody to get worried about me until i travel back.

I promise to refund back your money when i return home, I will appreciate any amount you can quickly arrange and send to me via Western Union Money Transfer.here is my details...

Name:jayeeta chakrabortydey
Address: 33, Gloucester Place,
Marble Arch,
London,
W1U 8HY
MTCN No:

I will wait to hear from you as soon as possible.Please remember to send me full details of the transfer or scanned copy of the transfer receipt so that i can get the money here without any delay or problem.I hope you will treat it as matter o[censored]rgency, I will check my e-mail again later.

Best Regards,

Jayeeta ChakrabortyDey
Secretary to Steel Technology Centre
Indian Institute of Technology
Kharagpur - 721 302
Midnapur (West)
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

IIT KGP — Parcel not recieved yet

A courier posted from Mumbai to Kharagpur on 13th Nov. 20089 has not recieved yet. I want to know the status of courier.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other