[Resolved]  Illegal Business — Illegal business

Hi my name is Roshini I have posted this complaint for Mr Dhiver who is being shifted to 22/225, MHB Colony Ekta nagar, Kandivli West Dahanukar Wadi, Mumbai 400067. He used to reside at 18/186, MHB Colony Ekta nagar Kandivli West, Mumbai 400067 however, he has now given this property on rent to run a business which is illegal. As he himself is in Municipal Coporation he knows in thick and thin and how to handle situations. This is a really trouble for us.

I dont think so residentail place should be used to run commercial business.

I hope you will look into this matter
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Illegal Business — Residential Area Misuse

I raise this issue that the owner of house number 942 sector -14 opposite my house,who has rented out this house to mr.Krishan Gopal Modi of 941 sector-14 itself, has created an unauthorized comercial set up in our block by running a Boutique called "Inch" by Neha(their daughter-in -law)

Around 10 to 12 tailors/embroiders work 24 hrs which is a great hindrance for us as a family.These people urinate in open despite having washroom.
This illegal way of working is hampering the government revenue for electricity, labor and Tax Department apart from inconvenience.

We have video and still photographs for the same.