[Resolved] ILLEGAL MOBILE TOWER ERECTION — ILLEGAL MOBILE TOWER ERECTION
The Senior Inspector of Police
Worli Police station
The Assistant Municipal Commissioner
N.M. Joshi Marg
Complaint:- Complaint against illegal installation of Mobile network Tower at Shop No. 5, Salim Communication, Veer Jijamata Nagar, Dr. E. Moses Road, Worli, Mumai-4000 18.
We are lodging present complaint against Shop No. 5 Salim Communication who is installing illegal Mobile tower at his shop premises without obtained government clearance.
1. We complainant are having shop under various business nature near the Shop No.5 since last 10 days we found that shop No. 5, illegally installing mobile tower hight of around 50 feet at his shop premises without obtained the permission from the all concerned government department.
2. We say that we are the tenant of the M.C.G.M. and since last several years we are regularly paying monthly rent to the G south department. we further say our locality is very populated and adjoining congested residential premises.
3. We say that any mobile company can not installed their mobile tower into congested residential as well as commercial premises because mobile tower radiation are hazards to various type of ailment like, cancer, brain tumor, Heart attack, depration and several other dieses. therefore we are having apprehensions from the above mobile tower to live and work near mobile tower.
4. We say that already we are tenant and can not sublet our premises to any company or person on leave and license, which is violation of Maharashtra Rent Control Act.
5. In these aforesaid circumstances we are most respectfully pray that Shop No. 5 may be restrain to install mobile tower without obtaining necessary government permission and further pray that he may booked under law.
6. We say that mobile tower company also booked under law because they also trying to install their mobile tower at congested area without obtaining necessary permission from the concerned police station, “G” South department, Environment department and others government department. We further pray that after received the above complaint forthwith legal action may taken against the culprits and punish them according to law.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 14, 2020
|Add a Comment||ShareTweet|