Income Tax Deptt., Govt of India — Non Issue of Revised PAN Card with change in Address Data

NAME : OMPRAKASH S . AGRAWAL

Fathers Name : Late SHANKARLAL AGRAWAL

Address : 804/Z/A, Steet No. 5/16, Sadar Bazar, JABALPUR (M.P.)

Tel. No. [protected], MObile: [protected]

Existing PAN No. ACJPA5258M

Date of Birth:[protected]

NSDL s Acknowledgement No. [protected] dated[protected]

Subject: Request made through NSDL for recording change in my Address in PAN Data : inability of NSDL to send new PAN Card or intimate status and way to resolve the problem if any.

I was serving with M/s Steel Auhority of India Ltd. and now retired w.e.f. 31/12/2007 and have settled at JABALPUR (M.P.) in a newly purchased house. I am holding the above PAN since long (SATNA) when PAN Card was issued directly by IT Deptt. Now, I applied on line for updating my Address and deposited all necessary documents with my fresh coloured Photographs to NSDL, PUNE . In the month of APRIL 2009, when I traced the status online, they (NSDL) were stating that my name in the Proof of Address given in the documents ( Electricity Bill) was exactly not matching with the Name given in PAN / new Application Form ( Omprakash S. Agrawal)or Omprakash Agrawal ( In the M.P. State documents).I have written a detailed letter on Dated[protected] to NSDL, PUNE explaining that this descrepancy in Fathers Name ( Shankarlal Agrawal) is occuring as my HSSC is from GONDIA (Maharastra State) and later in M.P. inspite of my writing in the Application Forms, the issuing offices are writing plain name Omprakash Agrawal and not mentioning S or Shankarlal as Middle name. I have submitted Photocopy of my HSSC Certificate to NSDL but so far I have not received the new PAN Card with my current address . Even against the Acknowledgement No. the status is now not being shown, in the website. Request for sending my PAN with current Address and status theron at my E Mail Id given above.

Comments

INCOME TAX OF INDIA — non issuing of pan card

i apply for my pan card on first of july 09 on line CORRECTION IN DATE OF BIRTH WHICH IS WRONG . that was submitted to the department of income tax in the month of may 1999.whiches is not get yet . so i apply for same and attached all relevant documents as per your desired documents list i.e.

1. Proof of identity - WATER BILL OF MY HOUSE
2. Proof of address - COPY OF MY RATION CARD
3. Proof of Pan - COPY OF PAN ALLOTMENT LETTER
4. date of birth - COPY OF MATRICULATION MARK SHEET

with all these documents and print of on line form i send to you by post on 2nd of july 09. I deposit rs.94 in your account through HDFC BANK.after that i get a mail form your side that documents are not valid tan i mail the documents again. after that i faxed my documents july 15 09 . after that i sent coy of on line application form following documents again on july 21 st 09 by speed post to you.

1.COPY OF MY HOUSE BILL AS IDENTITY PROOF
2. COPY OF MY RATION CARD AS PROOF OF ADDRESS
3.COPY OF MY PAN CARD ISSUANCE LETTER BU YOU
4.COPY OF MY VOTER I D CARD
5. COPY OF MATRICULATION MARK SHEET AS PROOF OF DATE OF BIRTH
6. COPY MY DRIVING LICENSE AS PROOF OF DATE OF BIRTH

if it is possible for you than issue my pan card if not then refund my amount and oblige me

waiting for you positive response

thanking you

9 Property tax assessment order
10 Passport
11 Voters Identity Card :---I SUBMITTED TWICE
12 Driving License :---I SUBMITTED TWICE
13 Certificate of identity signed by Member of Parliament or Member of Legislative Assembly or Municipal Councilor or Gazetted Officer.

APART FORM THESE DOCUMENTS I DINT HAVE ANY DOCUMENT FOR MY IDENTITY PROOF. IN 1998/99 WHEN I APPLY FOR PAN CARD I SUBMIT MY APPLICATION COMPLETE IN ALL ASPECTS. YOU OR YOUR DEPARTMENT PRINT MY DATE OF BIRTH WRONG ON MY PAN CARD ITS NOT MY FAULT ITS YOUR DEPARTMENTS FAULT FOR THIS FAULT OF YOUR DEPARTMENT I PAY RS 94/- AGAIN AND REQUEST YOU TO ISSUE ME NEW PAN CARD BUT YOU YOUR PEOPLE HEIRESS ME FOR MY I CARD.

DINESH SHARMA
AGBPS1408D

Where u submitted the document

thanks

PASSPORT
INCOME TAX REFUND
LIC
GOLD LOAN
I have already applied PAN card, but fathers name and Date of Birth wrong in PAN Card. Pls any suggestion in above case

Complaint categoryCategory: Other