IND SWIFT LABORATORIES LTD. — Bouncing of FD Maturity cheque

Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 SonakM
The redemption warrant sent by the Company for FDR NO.1257072 (Sonak Malhotra) has been returned dishonoured stating reason for dishonouring of the cheque as "Funds Insufficient". All the mails & telephone calls made to the Company has not yielded any results. I request you to take necessary action.

Sonak Malhotra

Comments

Cheque — Cheque is bounced

Hello All,

I want to file complaint against KUMAR PERSONNEL BUREAU. they charged INR 12000 in advance for giving Maid services. Failed in their commitments after few days they said they can not send maid now and returned me a cheque of INR 5870, which is bounced. I called their executives and they said "AIsa Hota Rahta hai", hame time do hum paise de denge. I told him that you are doing mental harassment, but for them this is business.

I WANT TO FILE CASE AGAINST THEM. I dont want this money now, but black list their compay and the person behind the bars, Please help me what to do.

Thanks & Regards
Neeraj Kamboj

IND SWIFT LABORATORIES LTD. — PF Withrawal

Dear Sir / madam,
I am not able to get my PF as my previous company is not providing me PF no. and not taking the required steps to help me getting my PF. I worked there for 18 months. Pls suggest me what to do.

Surinder Singh
mr.sonak malhotra, iam SHASHIKANTH RAJ URS G N, from mysore. i face the same problem from ind swift lab. i made rs 10, 0000=00 f d with i-s-lab. fdr no:118738. returned cheque no:011411( dishonoured :reason:funds insuffuicient) company shows calm about phone call, writen letter. MY PHONE NO:[protected].(SMS PREFFERED)
i also make fd of rs. 11k with this company. on maturity cheque was bounced. this company telephone no. is [protected],[protected],[protected]. call at these numbers and give gali to them as much as u can. at last we will go there, beat them and lodge complaint with police.
anuj
ind swift company is fraud, all cheques have bounced. phone no. of this company [protected]. please dial this number and naak mein dum kar do inki.
anuj

IND SWIFT LABORATORIES LTD. - Bouncing of FD Maturity cheque

Company:IND SWIFT LABORATORIES LTD.
    Noida